Work ***** (Best Performance)

BoyToySoldier

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Seanzy said:

I always thought this whole "concert" was really great and rang pretty true to classic Brit performances.

I thought her energy was great, she had attitude but the routines ruin everything. Like the Toxic performance in the video I posted, she just walks around and poses. I wish she would do the original routine. :( 

6 minutes ago, Seanzy said:

I always thought this whole "concert" was really great and rang pretty true to classic Brit performances.

This. The only bad performances of the IHeart Radio Fest were Stronger and Crazy and I don't even think MJ could make that choreo look good :nicki2: I loved the beginning of Toxic and the entrance to WB. 

I agree with all the comments here, this mini concert was great! It's true that many of the routines were kinda basic (we're already used to it though) but she made them work with her attitude and energy. I loved to see Slave performed without the pole, even if they didn't add much more dancing it was cool to see her doing it with no props. 

Archived