Is Myah ALSO on Hold It Against Me?

Circuit

I was listening to HIAM today and realized some parts don't at all sound like Britney. :idkney:

The following clip was compiled using ONLY the lead vocal stem.

What do you think??

"If I'm coming on too strong"

"And they're playing my favorite song"

"You might think"

"But you know"

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I know I just meant to say that I cant hear her in that song.

I guess she's the one that we can hear in "...(call the shots), I'm like a firecracker. I make it hot"  then in most of the pre-chorus and in the final part of the chorus: " don't stand there watching me..."

Then in the second part of the song, we hear multiple voices at the end of each verse or line or however they're called: "out there", "ones that are scared", "came prepared", "so beware", and then the same from the first part of the song.

I ignore if Britney herself did some background vocals too. But those are the only parts I can hear multiple voices, so I suppose  the one in the background must be Myah.

9 minutes ago, CrAzAY said:

****** hell, scary too?

:sobbing:

But it's just background vocals :outwithit:

I don't know why is it so hard to believe she's used just for background vocals. Exhale has created this psychosis about Myah, when she's just a background vocalist and there must be many other background vocalists in all of her songs, but since we don't know their names, nobody makes a big deal. Or when we talk about He About to Lose Me everybody act so chill, but the truth is there's many people that ignore Ina Wroldsen is the one that sings the chorus.

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

But it's just background vocals :outwithit:

I don't know why is it so hard to believe she's used just for background vocals. Exhale has created this psychosis about Myah, when she's just a background vocalist and there must be many other background vocalists in all of her songs, but since we don't know their names, nobody makes a big deal. Or when we talk about He About to Lose Me everybody act so chill, but the truth is there's many people that ignore Ina Wroldsen is the one that sings the chorus.

1. I know right :surething: Britney's been using background vocals since album #1 so what's the deal with Myha? I guess it's just like a stigma. 

2. I read some time ago Joss Stone was one of her vocalists, but I can't really state it. :lostney:

Archived