Slave choreo was SO MUCH BETTER in the FFT tour

Andrew338

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, 3isacharm said:

omg lbr y'all... POM is not primeney and sometimes she touches her hair a lot and whatever but her execution drags FFTney by the weave. :lemmetellu:

It had been a long time since I watched this and :gross:

her execution then & now is terrible, but the habits she has picked up recently are even worse :gross:

30 minutes ago, CristMont said:

Do we have fememe fatale tour vids to stream online? :triggered:

I actually have the blu ray and cropped and uploded the video for this thread. I was going through my britney videos folder and skipped the whole tour randomly till i saw slave and remembered how good the choreo and the remix was. 

I said it before and say it again, BRING BACK BRIAN FRIEDMAN TO FIX THAT POM **** SHOW :nothavingit:

32 minutes ago, mauureee said:

the last now watch me face :yesplease:

she was so stiff in that tour but if she did this coreo now...men that'd be amazing (if she's not fixing her hair every 2 secs or moving her hips side to side, or tapping her knee in between) :mcry:

Exactly my thought sis

:yesokay:

51 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

3 things: 

1) how the actual **** can people say she was fat here? 

2) i love the remix of this

3) the choreo was great and although she wasn't feeling it, she didn't touch her hair or bend her knees constantly, i can't even watch her current performances without getting annoyed  

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Shadow. said:

3 things: 

1) how the actual **** can people say she was fat here? 

2) i love the remix of this

3) the choreo was great and although she wasn't feeling it, she didn't touch her hair or bend her knees constantly, i can't even watch her current performances without getting annoyed  

:yesplease:

its amazing like (in this vid) she doesnt care about making fierce moves (and is the dvd night) , i mean , 20.000 people looking at u and she's just there sometimes , the final break its like "oh and the hand this way , umm and this way"... how can she do that? XD i lover her to death though. She's so amazing , for good and bad. :hipney:

1 hour ago, fabr_argent said:

its amazing like (in this vid) she doesnt care about making fierce moves (and is the dvd night) , i mean , 20.000 people looking at u and she's just there sometimes , the final break its like "oh and the hand this way , umm and this way"... how can she do that? XD i lover her to death though. But , she's so amazing , for good and bad. :tiffcackle::hipney:

Larry: Britney, We're gonna shoot the dvd. Please Kill it ! 

Brit: :tiffanynod: :brityawning:

I will always love the album from femme but that era as a whole was embarrassing and sad. I'd even say it was almost as bad as Britney Jean. The Britney we have today is as close to the Britney we all love. If she could just get some choreography to back it up, I'd be so happy. I'm going to see POM again next month and I don't even know why, she's cut so much out of it.

Archived