Slave choreo was SO MUCH BETTER in the FFT tour

Andrew338

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:wontcry::wontcry:

the performance itself is better, but :wontcry:

So many iconic movements ruined in just three minutes:wontcry:

Not talking about the first minute of the performance in which she's just standing there lip synching:wontcry:

I just live for the last "now watch me", in which she's turning her back to the camera and she gives some fierceness, the rest of the performance tho:umwtf:

4 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh 2017ney would absolutely ****** this choreography in the best possible way 

Yep.

I hate most of the 'Slave' choreo in PoM.  There's literally no reason she can't do the original choreo now.  She'd be fine.  Just look how she slayed the breakdown at the BBMAs last year.  

7 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Yep.

I hate most of the 'Slave' choreo in PoM.  There's literally no reason she can't do the original choreo now.  She'd be fine.  Just look how she slayed the breakdown at the BBMAs last year.  

I don't get why she doesn't always do original choreo? It would be easier to rehearse since she already knows the moves, she would just improve over time if she consistently practiced them.

3 things: 

1) how the actual **** can people say she was fat here? 

2) i love the remix of this

3) the choreo was great and although she wasn't feeling it, she didn't touch her hair or bend her knees constantly, i can't even watch her current performances without getting annoyed  

2 hours ago, Shadow. said:

3 things: 

1) how the actual **** can people say she was fat here? 

2) i love the remix of this

3) the choreo was great and although she wasn't feeling it, she didn't touch her hair or bend her knees constantly, i can't even watch her current performances without getting annoyed  

right?? All she was lacking here was energy and some motivation.

Guest $elfish

I also hate how they now turned slave into some s&m / bondage song 

imo it was a **** but not too **** song about a girl wanting to go and have fun on the dance floor not fifty shades of gray the musical:wyd:

Archived