Slave choreo was SO MUCH BETTER in the FFT tour

Andrew338

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Shadow. said:

3 things: 

1) how the actual **** can people say she was fat here? 

2) i love the remix of this

3) the choreo was great and although she wasn't feeling it, she didn't touch her hair or bend her knees constantly, i can't even watch her current performances without getting annoyed  

tenor.gif

11 hours ago, Dirk said:

i dont like the band at all on this tour and all.

i don't consider 2 djs playing tracks a band :orangu: 

I love her hair here... not so heavy and fake like her POM hair is.  She can actually move and hair flip without her having to be overly cautious.  The choreo is better here, but the execution is not that great... Currentney would slay that choreo if they actually let her and the dancers do it.

On 8/13/2017 at 7:45 PM, Andrew338 said:

I actually have the blu ray and cropped and uploded the video for this thread. I was going through my britney videos folder and skipped the whole tour randomly till i saw slave and remembered how good the choreo and the remix was. 

I said it before and say it again, BRING BACK BRIAN FRIEDMAN TO FIX THAT POM **** SHOW :nothavingit:

This wasn't even Brian lol, it was Jamie King. Brian was gone by the TTWE video. :orangu: 

On 8/13/2017 at 6:08 PM, Andrew338 said:

i mean, when will POM? *  :flawlessbye:

There were a lot of elements of the original choreo and i LIVE FOR IT :orly:

*i'm not talking about her poor execution, i'm talking about the choreo itself

I always said I wanted to see 2016 rainbow hairney do FFT tour or ****, even the circus tour. imagine ? :flawlessbye::sobbing:

Archived