Slave choreo was SO MUCH BETTER in the FFT tour

Andrew338

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 13/08/2017 at 7:10 PM, $elfish said:

I also hate how they now turned slave into some s&m / bondage song 

imo it was a **** but not too **** song about a girl wanting to go and have fun on the dance floor not fifty shades of gray the musical:wyd:

tbh. I loved how britney's older concepts are too.

Like slave wasn't too literal with its concepts.

Slave had a jungle theme and you can imagine this amazonian princess just being in a cage and dancing her way out.  Now it's just likd bdsm dafuq

Bomt hell, it was so random a school girl but it made sense.

Even oops! like a martian?! wtf.

Toxic with an airline attendant?

I kinda miss her old ideas and iconographies.

Guest $elfish
Just now, delicious.fried.chicken said:

tbh. I loved how britney's older concepts are too.

Slave had a jungle theme and you can imagine this amazonian princess just being in a cage and dancing her way out.  Now it's just likd bdsm dafuq

Exactly sis:flawlessbye: I'm glad someone else agrees :urite:

8 hours ago, delicious.fried.chicken said:

Even for her other vids, the concepts were flawless.

IDGAF who made them, but those images cemented her.  It was all about imagery and the song.

School Girl singing about heartbreak?

:crying1:

**** red alien plays with astronaut?

:crying2:

What are you talking about? Make me video where she is casting her beau and her dancers are pretending to be her friends is so iconic

:tiffcackle:

43 minutes ago, Andrew338 said:

What are you talking about? Make me video where she is casting her beau and her dancers are pretending to be her friends is so iconic

:tiffcackle:

:tiffcackle: truly iconic. I see everyone referencing the Make Me... iconography everywhere. Girls hanging out with their friends.  

And bottoms filming their Make Me oohs to rewatch with their bottom friends. Truly brits impact. :urite:

On 8/13/2017 at 6:24 PM, lolo. said:

And she did it better because she knew the show was being recorded. There were more tragic nights in which she ruined (even more) that choreo:wontcry:

To be fair, there were nights that had way better energy than Toronto. Ironically enough, the Vegas show had the overall best choreo in my opinion.

On 8/13/2017 at 7:02 PM, Shadow. said:

3 things: 

1) how the actual **** can people say she was fat here? 

2) i love the remix of this

3) the choreo was great and although she wasn't feeling it, she didn't touch her hair or bend her knees constantly, i can't even watch her current performances without getting annoyed  

1) Because despite this being in August 2011, people were still stuck in March when Thickney came out to play in all of her ****, luscious curvy glory. :milkney: Even though Britney had her abs back since filming I Wanna Go in June. :lessons:

2) I love all the FFT remixes. GM and IUSA and Toxic were the best. I lost my mouth virginity to the GM remix. :shhh: 

3) This video had me more captivated than ANYTHING from all four years of POM. And that's ******* disgraceful, considering her body, looks, energy and attitude are all better in POM. For FFney to captivate me more than POMney, there's just too much ******* wrong with the show. :icant2: 

On 8/13/2017 at 7:45 PM, Andrew338 said:

I actually have the blu ray and cropped and uploded the video for this thread. I was going through my britney videos folder and skipped the whole tour randomly till i saw slave and remembered how good the choreo and the remix was. 

I said it before and say it again, BRING BACK BRIAN FRIEDMAN TO FIX THAT POM **** SHOW :nothavingit:

UPLOAD GIMME MORE, *****!

Archived