I have something to tell

kutayuysaler

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

We all love some somg that is 'uncool' to love. You... seriously weren't downvoted for liking it :nicki2:

Some people find it really hard to respect other users' opinions... Like... you just like the song, what's the matter with that? You're not even  bashing a song which people would possibly like... and I still wouldn't downvote someone for that :tiffcackle:

Some people are really frustrated :tiffcackle:

Guest Diamond Horse

Imagine if Britney acknowledged the song and said she is proud of it

"With this song we wanted to do something different, we dared to suck and it actually came out pretty well."

1 hour ago, Edge Of Clockin' You said:

We all love some somg that is 'uncool' to love. You... seriously weren't downvoted for liking it :nicki2:

Some people find it really hard to respect other users' opinions... Like... you just like the song, what's the matter with that? You're not even  bashing a song which people would possibly like... and I still wouldn't downvote someone for that :tiffcackle:

Some people are really frustrated :tiffcackle:

@kutayuysaler‘a post was ironic tho, they don’t really like the song. We’re all just joking around, lol

Archived