I have something to tell

kutayuysaler

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

he hasn't even spoke to me since the thread :tiffcackle: 

:cuteneylaugh: seriously? I expected to be ignored from that moment forward, but you too? You were just pointing out the obvious.

5 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Wait what happened? :tiffcackle:

I was gonna say I'd link you if I wasn't on mobile, but I see shadow did.

Just now, fucknfurter said:

:cuteneylaugh: seriously? I expected to be ignored from that moment forward, but you too? You were just pointing out the obvious.

I was gonna say I'd link you if I wasn't on mobile, but I see shadow did.

yeah he obviously expected me to agree with him because we spoke in the past but he was wrong :tiffcackle:

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

This is why I don’t talk about politics with people, I like to preserve my friendships :tiffcackle:

i wasn't even getting involved in the argument I was pointing out he was in the wrong since he called fucknfurter a pu$$y for no reason especially since she was polite in her approach. he even called britisthecolour an idiot first. 

4 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

yeah he obviously expected me to agree with him because we spoke in the past but he was wrong :tiffcackle:

He was acting a fool and I got tired of seeing him tear down a good member over some rude *** **** he'd said. Anyone who sided with him would have looked stupid as hell and we all know it. Come on.

Then again, what do I know? I'm just a bitter old hag who should get married and laid, despite the fact that, you know, I am married. :tiffcackle:

13 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

i wasn't even getting involved in the argument I was pointing out he was in the wrong since he called fucknfurter a pu$$y for no reason especially since she was polite in her approach. he even called britisthecolour an idiot first. 

I wasn’t even up to that part yet, page 5-6 omg :dead: 

10 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

i kept cringing over him saying how he was sooo mature for his age :tiffcackle: 

mess right? :tiffcackle:

yeah exactly, i loved how he kept accusing me of starting an argument when i was trying to diffuse the situation :tiffcackle:

He thought you would have his back :tiffcackle:

How tragic :tiffcackle:

Archived