Britney's sales are not as bad as you may think!

jamesedward94

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

For some reason I need Where have You Been. I can imagine the performance 

That song is forGagatten honestly. She has a lot of #1's but not all of them are memorable. I only included Live Your Life because it was a multiweek #1 and a huge arena sound to round off the performance before the big ballad closer, which would be Diamonds in mine.

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

That song is forGagatten honestly. She has a lot of #1's but not all of them are memorable. I only included Live Your Life because it was a multiweek #1 and a huge arena sound to round off the performance before the big ballad closer, which would be Diamonds in mine.

The cool aromgraphy though. That would look so cool at the Super Bowl. Rihanna had so many hits though it's really hard to pick tbh 

4 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Where's her debut smash Pon De Replay? :whitneyshade:

She hates that song, the last time she performed it was like 2008. :tiffcackle: It's her "Sometimes", don't hold your breath on anything pre Umbrella being included if she ever does the SB.

5 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Where's Only Girl (or anything from the Loud era)? :lessons:

You could add elements of it to Don't Stop the Music. But I don't care for that album, it's aged worse than Femme Fatale. That dry *** red wig can stay gone, if anything we can add another one of her urban bops. :queenriri:

4 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

You could add elements of it to Don't Stop the Music. But I don't care for that album, it's aged worse than Femme Fatale. That dry *** red wig can stay gone, if anything we can add another one of her urban bops. :queenriri:

tumblr_n6738jKlX41qd83s7o3_250.gif

Only Girl and the Loud era are iconic. :lessons: She already has Umbrella in the setlist so DSTM can go away. :queenriri:

Anyway, which urban bops would you recomend?

4 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

tumblr_n6738jKlX41qd83s7o3_250.gif

Only Girl and the Loud era are iconic. :lessons: She already has Umbrella in the setlist so DSTM can go away. :queenriri:

Anyway, which urban bops would you recomend?

I love Phresh Out the Runway, Pour It Up, Talk That Talk, Cockiness with A$AP Rocky, Consideration, Desperado, Loveee Song, Jump, ahh she has so many lit bops. :mhm:

Guest $elfish
43 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

A Rihanna Setlist?

01 Umbrella

02 Don't Stop the Music

03 Work

04 We Found Love

05 Rude Boy

06 Live Your Life 

07 Diamonds

S&m?

disturbia?

only girl?

***** better have my money?

man down?

:wyd:

8 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I love Phresh Out the Runway, Pour It Up, Talk That Talk, Cockiness with A$AP Rocky, Consideration, Desperado, Loveee Song, Jump, ahh she has so many lit bops. :mhm:

I've heard the ones in bold and I like them a lot. :myjam: I honestly prefer Pop/EDM Rihanna: SOS, Break It Off, Disturbia, S&M, Only Girl, Where Have You Been, etc.:myjam:

Guest $elfish
25 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Could she do that one at the SB, though? Same with Pour It Up and S&M (I know PIU isn't on anyone's list, I'm just thinking aloud again). Isn't it supposed to be a family friendly event?

maybe a censored version:nocomprende:

Archived