OOPS!... I DID IT AGAIN COVER HAS FRICCIN PAPER CLIPS IN IT

kutayuysaler

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, blacklistedd said:

ezgif-2-c6e189495a.thumb.gif.36615aefb37

:whitney:

Pressed because its Lana in my avi? :tiffcackle: I saw your comments in the other thread, btw you aren't better than anyone because you listen to some unknown band :weusay: and yes Britney is becoming irrelevant, not my fault you are too delusional to realise it :tiffcackle:

3 minutes ago, kutayuysaler said:

I am seriously thinking of getting in touch with Spotify to make them change the cover to this flawless cover @BoyToySoldier just revelated

It's like that with a lot of older releases. I have no idea why the big corps like Apple and Spotify can't just contact the labels directly to update to a better quality photo, this cover came directly from the RCA/JIVE press board that mass media companies can have access to. Especially Apple, who cares so much about resolution and **** but has album covers scanned with a potato on their database. :gross:

4 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Pressed because its Lana in my avi? :tiffcackle: I saw your comments in the other thread, btw you aren't better than anyone because you listen to some unknown band :weusay: and yes Britney is becoming irrelevant, not my fault you are too delusional to realise it :tiffcackle:

Its just hilarious to see a Lana stan talk about irrelevancy when shes been getting less relevant with each release. A no.1 album she may have but in terms of being interesting and capturing peoples actual attention she peaked in 2012, the same year she debuted. one of the most short lived runs in pop history.

Just now, blacklistedd said:

Its just hilarious to see a Lana stan talk about irrelevancy when shes been getting less relevant with each release. A no.1 album she may have but in terms of being interesting and capturing peoples actual attention she peaked in 2012. one of the most short lived runs in pop history.

Why are you so pressed over Lana? Its pathetic :tiffcackle: 

Just now, cheri said:

well considering lust for life sold 80k pure whereas glory only sold 88k pure despite the fact that britney's face was plastered all over madison square garden and she had the main vma commercial.....then yeah u proved shadow's point

i dont think its coincidental that britney stans focus solely on numbers and ignore everything else that real success actually consists of lol

1 minute ago, blacklistedd said:

i dont think its coincidental that britney stans focus solely on numbers and ignore everything else that real success actually consists of lol

What is real success? Copying shitlena gomez & promoting a vegas residency rather than her self-proclaimed "baby" which was outcharted by barbra streisand?:tiffcackle:

You should report that on Spotify's community site, because they usually fix stuff like that pretty quickly. (To avoid getting in trouble by the labels lol)

You should share this flawless UHQ version that BoyToyShoulder shared:

15 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

@Shadow. @kutayuysaler

UHQ from JIVE press source, I hate scans.

Oops.jpg

She looks so good in this one!!!!  :makeitrain:

1 minute ago, jennyj said:

You should report that on Spotify's community site, because they usually fix stuff like that pretty quickly. (To avoid getting in trouble by the labels lol)

You should share this flawless UHQ version that BoyToyShoulder shared:

She looks so good in this one!!!!  :makeitrain:

yas gurl im doing it rn :janet:

6 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

What is real success? Copying shitlena gomez & promoting a vegas residency rather than her self-proclaimed "baby" which was outcharted by barbra streisand?:tiffcackle:

Idk why you guys keep shading Britney/Glory as if thats going to effect me lol im a Gaga stan that likes britney and im on her forum. but in terms of her success Its not exactly some unspeakable secret that shes clearly way less relevant than she was 7 or even 5 years ago. I blame most of that on BJ but I digress...I could also care less if Lana is deemed more successful than Brit right now overall because quite honestly thats not necessarily a lie. I think Lana is WAY less relevant than she was 5 years ago but I do think in certain circles shes at least actually discussed, I think a lot of people paid Glory dust. I didnt come for either of you because I think Britney is more successful than Lana right now, I just think its eyeroll inducing that you and that other Lana stan from yesterday immediately resort to attacking britney for being irrelevant and act like Lanas so much better than her when she isnt lol

Archived