OOPS!... I DID IT AGAIN COVER HAS FRICCIN PAPER CLIPS IN IT

kutayuysaler

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, blacklistedd said:

Idk why you guys keep shading Britney/Glory as if thats going to effect me lol im a Gaga stan that likes britney and im on her forum. but in terms of her success Its not exactly some unspeakable secret that shes clearly way less relevant than she was 7 or even 5 years ago. I blame most of that on BJ but I digress...I could also care less if Lana is deemed more successful than Brit right now overall because quite honestly thats not necessarily a lie. I think Lana is WAY less relevant than she was 5 years ago but I do think in certain circles shes at least actually discussed, I think a lot of people paid Glory dust. I didnt come for either of you because I think Britney is more successful than Lana right now, I just think its eyeroll inducing that you and that other Lana stan from yesterday immediately resort to attacking britney for being irrelevant and act like Lanas so much better than her when she isnt lol

Why do you keep shading Lana/her stans? You went to all the trouble to make a status update about it, apparently kept going on about it in some topic, and now you're here calling members out for it when it had nothing to do with the topic.

Did she kick your puppy, friend?

2 minutes ago, blacklistedd said:

Idk why you guys keep shading Britney/Glory as if thats going to effect me lol im a Gaga stan that likes britney and im on her forum. but in terms of her success Its not exactly some unspeakable secret that shes clearly way less relevant than she was 7 or even 5 years ago. I blame most of that on BJ but I digress...I could also care less if Lana is deemed more successful than Brit right now overall because quite honestly thats not necessarily a lie. I think Lana is WAY less relevant than she was 5 years ago but I do think in certain circles shes at least actually discussed, I think a lot of people paid Glory dust. I didnt come for either of you because I think Britney is more successful than Lana right now, I just think its eyeroll inducing that you and that other Lana stan from yesterday immediately resort to attacking britney for being irrelevant and act like Lanas so much better than her when she isnt lol

You tried to make out I was wrong for saying Britney is fading into irrelevancy, make your damn mind up :madonna: still don't get what Lana has to do with Britney since they are both in different markets and make different music but k whatever i don't really care for your opinion :madonna:

2 minutes ago, cheri said:

yeah of course lana isn't as relevant as her peak, she doesnt care though whereas britney makes desperate attempts at sparking interest again which is kind of the point behind shadow's comment. pretty girls being the primary example

I think thats such bs. She cares. Its just that her standards for success are set so low because you guys delusionally label her alternative therefore immunizing her from ever being deemed a "flop".

Just now, Shadow. said:

You tried to make out I was wrong for saying Britney is fading into irrelevancy, make your damn mind up :madonna: still don't get what Lana has to do with Britney since they are both in different markets and make different music but k whatever i don't really care for your opinion :madonna:

Like all Lana stans you care a lot, you guys care so much that you bombard the few that bother to actively speak negatively of her. you guys are like lowkey little monsters or hive members, super pretentious and rabid.

1 minute ago, blacklistedd said:

I think thats such bs. She cares. Its just that her standards for success are set so low because you guys delusionally label her alternative therefore immunizing her from ever being deemed a "flop".

Its funny you talk about Lana being a flop when Lady Gaga peaked early in her career :shameless: guess they are both flops then :shameless: 

Suck Lanas **** as I expect you all too and be pressed about the fact that I talk **** about you guys for being so delusional. Theres literally nothing I can do about it lol

Not coming back to read the cliche responses about how pressed and obsessed I am. Literally ending this conversation with this period.

11 minutes ago, Circuit said:

Do you have the other album covers?

I have from the press source:

Oops

In the Zone

Greatest Hits (Digital Version)

Blackout

Circus (Deluxe)

Femme Fatale (Deluxe)

Britney Jean (Deluxe)

Glory

I have Britney too, but only 900px, not UHQ. It's the only one I can find with a similar coloring to the booklet, the others online are way too teal and not light blue. As for Baby One More Time, the US cover is a lost cause when it comes to the correct coloring, the press source has a shitty scan. But I do have the UK cover that's on AlbumArtExchange. I use that.

1 minute ago, cheri said:

wtf were all those preconceived notions about

no one here even said lana is alt but he went on some rant about us calling her that and **** :dead:

saying we're bombarding him when we're just having a conversation with him, a conversation he started.... :dead: 

Ikr? Like he is entitled to his opinion but damn he has a pole so far up his *** he's in the clouds :madonna:

1 minute ago, cheri said:

hes acting as if lana doesnt know her music isnt a form of pop when she literally said it in her pitchfork interview :dead:

I think im soooo kewl for listening to lanaaaaa :madonna: i just listen to her because I like her not because I wanna be some grunge kid jeez

Just now, cheri said:

there's definitely some fans out there who are highly pretentious which is hilarious since brooklyn baby essentially makes fun of hipsters like that

but lana is far from having that attitude and we ain't those type of fans, not sure why we felt the need to group us into some resentful category he's made up for himself :dead:

Yeah I see it all over tumblr its embarassing :tiffcackle: 

21 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I have from the press source:

Oops

In the Zone

Greatest Hits (Digital Version)

Blackout

Circus (Deluxe)

Femme Fatale (Deluxe)

Britney Jean (Deluxe)

Glory

I have Britney too, but only 900px, not UHQ. It's the only one I can find with a similar coloring to the booklet, the others online are way too teal and not light blue. As for Baby One More Time, the US cover is a lost cause when it comes to the correct coloring, the press source has a shitty scan. But I do have the UK cover that's on AlbumArtExchange. I use that.

Yea! pm them to me please

This album cover is still my favorite. The Oops! era is still my favorite. GIMME Oops! lolllll

Edited to add: I remember ditching school to line up at HMV to get the album. I was in 6th grade & the next day in school it was all we kids talked about. OMG those were the days. I remember our teachers let us play the CD too. Aww the memories are real.

Archived