68,223,346 SP views watch it

JP9101

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Borja said:

The views were awesome at the beginning, they were even growing stronger than Shakira's Chantaje, but then this happened and it gains like 3 views per day.

So sad. :crying2:

That seems to be the trend with lots of MVs these days.... SP's MV actually did a lot better than many of Gaga and Bey's videos, which also saw a sharp drop in viewer count after a few days.  SP's vid deserves a lot more though tbh... her best vid in ages and it belongs in the 'iconic' category of her catalog in my opinion.

16 minutes ago, JustLuvMe said:

**** that stream JLO's I Ain't Your Mama :martin:

487,428,649 views and counting 

Her videos are always SO basic. Literally nothing iconic about them at all. One of the only ones I've really liked is On the Floor. That had a distinct style to it and the choreography was great. But the world LOVES J.Lo! She will always get more views which I truly just do not understand. 

Just now, jennyj said:

That seems to be the trend with lots of MVs these days.... SP's MV actually did a lot better than many of Gaga and Bey's videos, which also saw a sharp drop in viewer count after a few days.  SP's vid deserves a lot more though tbh... her best vid in ages and it belongs in the 'iconic' category of her catalog in my opinion.

People are not here for pop divas anymore, it's cool and edgy to like new artists so people dig through the many songs relesead day by day to find what is gonna explode in the charts so they can say "Oh, I used to hear this artist 2 months ago. I'm so cool and faded!" :flawlessbye:

Archived