68,223,346 SP views watch it

JP9101

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

Her videos are always SO basic. Literally nothing iconic about them at all. One of the only ones I've really liked is On the Floor. That had a distinct style to it and the choreography was great. But the world LOVES J.Lo! She will always get more views which I truly just do not understand. 

I just realized that I've never seen a JLO video even when I watched TRL.

10 hours ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

This is tragic. Remember the people who were comparing Chantaje to this? Meanwhile Chantaje hit 1 billion views in 4 months 

Well, Spanish Latin and all that kinda music always goes big in viewers as there are a lot of Spanish speaking countries and the vibe of Latin music is always big in there...

9 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

Her videos are always SO basic. Literally nothing iconic about them at all. One of the only ones I've really liked is On the Floor. That had a distinct style to it and the choreography was great. But the world LOVES J.Lo! She will always get more views which I truly just do not understand. 

She gets a lot of views because she's Latin icon, she's one of the hottest MILFs out there, she very fashionable and let be real this song is kind of cool.

I'm not not fan of her music, but she's pretty cool.

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

4 hours ago, Body ache said:

I just realized its called Ooh La La because the movie takes place in Paris. :quirkney:

How are the words "Ooh la la" related to paris tho ? :calculating:

On 8/1/2017 at 8:18 PM, jamesedward94 said:

JLO has an international market, she does collabs with Latin stars all the time and has a bunch of spanish songs

Something britney could've capitalized on with Change Your Mind

Just now, DJSLAYZEE said:

you cant deny it, she might not be as popular with her english music but she was HUGE. If Selena were still alive, this would be her

Shakira and Selena are Latin icons. J-Lo is nothing more than a pretty face who SUCKED up to the right people. I don't consider her an icon of any sort.

Archived