All That She Wants?

ELIAD

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Circuit said:

This was actually a fan made remix containing then-unleaked vocals from Ace of Base. It was leaked by Unbrokeney (leaked Unbroken, demo of Burning Up,  etc.) so thats why it's considered an "unreleased song."

http://unbrokeney.tumblr.com/

oh right ok sorry, i previously saw months ago a video of ace of base with this song, and it was mixed with what i believe is thier track called paradise. im looking for the original song with ought Britney if possible lol

58 minutes ago, Circuit said:

This was actually a fan made remix containing then-unleaked vocals from Ace of Base. It was leaked by Unbrokeney (leaked Unbroken, demo of Burning Up,  etc.) so thats why it's considered an "unreleased song."

It's not fanmade. The source was an Ace of Base's catalogue. Something like the catalogue where the FF demos came from, but from Ace of Base instead of Britney.

It was a working song (demo, if you wanna call it like that) for their anniversary CD which contained remakes of their old hits. Pretty sure Britney or her team didn't want her to re-record this, so the song was left out of the final tracklist.

1 hour ago, Circuit said:

It's not really a fan made mix because Ace of Base themselves actually produced this version, but used Britney's demo vocals, so it's not necessarily "official" but it kind of is lol

1 hour ago, F3MM3fatale said:

oh right ok sorry, i previously saw months ago a video of ace of base with this song, and it was mixed with what i believe is thier track called paradise. im looking for the original song with ought Britney if possible lol

you don't have to be sorry, it's not fanmade.

2 minutes ago, Trace said:

It's not really a fan made mix because Ace of Base themselves actually produced this version, but used Britney's demo vocals, so it's not necessarily "official" but it kind of is lol

They didn't produce it? It's 100% fan-made. Where did you even hear that?

3 minutes ago, Kevney said:

They didn't produce it? It's 100% fan-made. Where did you even hear that?

Yes they did. The song uses elements from a promo video a member of the band released (Jenny) after she left the band in 2009/10, but the elements weren't leaked in full. In a nutshell, the band got two new singers and reworked the song into one called Paradise with the new singers later. This version of ATSW was first recorded with new vocals as part of their 2008/9 remakes of some of their hits, but it was never officially released. If there's anything I know, it's Ace of Base stuff. :lemmetellu:

23 minutes ago, Trace said:

Yes they did. The song uses elements from a promo video a member of the band released (Jenny) after she left the band in 2009/10, but the elements weren't leaked in full. In a nutshell, the band got two new singers and reworked the song into one called Paradise with the new singers later. This version of ATSW was first recorded with new vocals as part of their 2008/9 remakes of some of their hits, but it was never officially released. If there's anything I know, it's Ace of Base stuff. :lemmetellu:

This :slayney:

45 minutes ago, Trace said:

Right. I am aware they reworked the song in a different perspective and that's where these Ace of Base vocals come from on this remix. That's a totally different thing then this fan-made remix, that mixed both unreleased songs together though. Yes Ace of Base produced the unreleased "Paradise" version. But that's not what this is. This the fan-made remix. Both full demos remain unreleased. Britney's was never finished. 

2 minutes ago, Kevney said:

Right. I am aware they reworked the song in a different perspective and that's where these Ace of Base vocals come from on this remix. That's a totally different thing then this fan-made remix, that mixed both unreleased songs together though. Yes Ace of Base produced the unreleased "Paradise" version. But that's not what this is. This the fan-made remix. Both full demos remain unreleased. Britney's was never finished. 

it was not fanmade cuz it was uploaded to their catalogue, on a legit source. They were the ones who mixed Britney's unreleased track with their remix.

4 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

it was not fanmade cuz it was uploaded to their catalogue, on a legit source. They were the ones who mixed Britney's unreleased track with their remix.

Show me a source. All traces of that remix lead back to unbroken.

Archived