All That She Wants?

ELIAD

7 minutes ago, Kevney said:

Show me a source. All traces of that remix lead back to unbroken.

7 minutes ago, Kevney said:

Show me a source. All traces of that remix lead back to unbroken.

Of course it will lead back to Unbrokeney. Its a leak, same as Burning Up and Unbroken.

I know some people who had it before the leak and it comes from Ace of Base's catalogue. If my word and Trace's source is not enough, then we can agree to disagree.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Kevney said:

Right. I am aware they reworked the song in a different perspective and that's where these Ace of Base vocals come from on this remix. That's a totally different thing then this fan-made remix, that mixed both unreleased songs together though. Yes Ace of Base produced the unreleased "Paradise" version. But that's not what this is. This the fan-made remix. Both full demos remain unreleased. Britney's was never finished. 

Paradise has completely different vocals though. These are entirely different, and the production matches with both Paradise and other songs they released around that time. Listen to the very beginning of this video, from 2009/10: 

Ace of Base's solo version was never released of this, but they were aware of (and applauded) Britney's (2007) version. Why are you so certain that the tumblr user Unbrokeny mixed it? He never said he did. He's not a remixer, and that's like saying he mixed Burning Up and Unbroken just because he leaked them. 

That fact that people would believe Ace of base would waste their time, and sit around remixing their hit from 1992 with Britney's unfinished 2007 demo Is actually hilarious. How stupid can one be? :shameless: I never said they made it. Dramatic also leaked as a Heidi Montag feature first. Fans/people can make remixes of unreleased material. That's not an argument to why it's official and produced by ace of base. Link me to Ace of base saying that. Or anything even suggesting that. :mattafact:

9 hours ago, Trace said:

Yes they did. The song uses elements from a promo video a member of the band released (Jenny) after she left the band in 2009/10, but the elements weren't leaked in full. In a nutshell, the band got two new singers and reworked the song into one called Paradise with the new singers later. This version of ATSW was first recorded with new vocals as part of their 2008/9 remakes of some of their hits, but it was never officially released. If there's anything I know, it's Ace of Base stuff. :lemmetellu:

thats the video im looking for, does anyone know where i can find it please?

On 8/1/2017 at 8:03 PM, Kevney said:

That fact that people would believe Ace of base would waste their time, and sit around remixing their hit from 1992 with Britney's unfinished 2007 demo Is actually hilarious. How stupid can one be? :shameless: I never said they made it. Dramatic also leaked as a Heidi Montag feature first. Fans/people can make remixes of unreleased material. That's not an argument to why it's official and produced by ace of base. Link me to Ace of base saying that. Or anything even suggesting that. :mattafact:

The fact that you don't understand what Trace is telling you: They remixed their old hits for a new album back in 2009/2010 and this one was one of the "demos" for the CD. Since Britney didn't end up recording with them a proper version, this song was left out of the tracklist. So yeah, they "sit around remixing their hits" cuz they ended up releasing them on a new CD.

Gonna quote freaking Wikipedia, but here it goes:

While on tour, the band recorded material for a new studio album to consist of seven new songs and seven remakes of old hits.[30] However, this album did not see a release and a new greatest hits set, Greatest Hits, was released on November 12, 2008, instead, reportedly due to record company obligations.[31] The set was their second release with this title. The 3-disc set included one CD with hits, a second CD containing remixes, and a DVD containing music videos. Four re-recorded songs were released from the album in various forms: "Lucky Love 2009", "Don't Turn Around 2009", "The Sign (Freedom Bunch Mix)" and "Wheel of Fortune 2009", which was released worldwide on October 24, 2008, as a digital single.[32] A fifth reworking, "Happy Nation 2009", was released separately as a remix kit. A remake of "All That She Wants" recorded around this period and featuring guest vocals by Britney Spears was never officially released, but leaked online in June 2016.[33]

Here's the source of the final sentence: http://tetu.com/2016/06/03/britney-spears-reprend-all-that-she-wants-duo-ace-of-base/

The song comes from a catalogue/database from them, but someone hacked into it, passed it and that's how Unbrokeney ended up leaking it. Same happens when Britney's team uploads stuff on databases (that's how the Femme Fatale demos like Sorry Adam leaked).

The dramatic case is a whole another story. Heidi worked with the producer and he had the rights of the Britney demo.

And of course Ace of Base is not gonna talk about it. Do you see Britney talking about the songs that didn't make the cut on her albums? If you still thinks it's fanmade cuz you don't trust Unbrokeney (trader/leaker), me (ask people here if I'm reliable) and Trace (Ace of Base stan) then IDK what kind of "proof" you want.

Archived