Can Someone Hurry Up And Leak Something?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/1/2017 at 11:13 AM, Kartofelek said:

"Overprotected" was first recorded for OIDIA, but they didn't finish it. OIDIA was rather rushed with all the recording etc, Britney was working all the time. Anyway, they recorded loads of songs for BOMT, most of them were leftover. Not without a reason "You Got It All" was included on OIDIA... too bad they didn't risk it with the acoustic and r'n'b stuff she recorded in 1997/8.

"Sombra" is not the only Spanish version she recorded. Just like Jessica and Xtina, Britney recorded a few Spanish versions of singles, but Jive saw that Britney doesn't need to focus on small things and scrapped them. 

BOMT recording sessions are a bit of a mystery, but Jive was trying different sounds with Britney. When the first single hit it big, they scrapped the risky stuff and went pure pop. Innosense and others got some of the leftovers from BOMT.

Sombra is Shadow? Where can I listen to it? Proof of this being real?

On 8/5/2017 at 9:11 AM, Lucky's ***** said:

I heard a rumor Rebellion leaked but was taken down which I don't believe, personally, because tbh if aynone leaked Rebellion they would hype the **** out of it first?

Btw, didn't Michelle say she was gonna ask one of her friends if they had it? What happened with that? :outwithit:

Oh and please leak something from the recent eras too like something from Glory, queen had over 30 songs for it. 

I remember like a month ago I was looking for music traders and there was one with one big trade list, I checked out that list and he/she had Rebellion, I wonder if it really is the full version 

25 minutes ago, DaxCass said:

I remember like a month ago I was looking for music traders and there was one with one big trade list, I checked out that list and he/she had Rebellion, I wonder if it really is the full version 

I saw a few forums like a while ago where people said they either talked to people who had Rebellion or said they would try to get it but never answered back, some people DID get in contact and said that the people who had Rebellion would usually say they can never release it which sounds super shady to me, like, why is it such a big deal? I wish we could get in contact with someone who supposedly has it and they turn out to be cooperative and nice, unlike, SOME people who have Blackout outtakes but refuse to share them even though they were given to them with the intention of being shared with the fans *cough Jordan *cough*.

:queenriri:

7 minutes ago, Lucky's ***** said:

I saw a few forums like a while ago where people said they either talked to people who had Rebellion or said they would try to get it but never answered back, some people DID get in contact and said that the people who had Rebellion would usually say they can never release it which sounds super shady to me, like, why is it such a big deal? I wish we could get in contact with someone who supposedly has it and they turn out to be cooperative and nice, unlike, SOME people who have Blackout outtakes but refuse to share them even though they were given to them with the intention of being shared with the fans *cough Jordan *cough*.

:queenriri:

I didn't understand the fact that Jordan was keeping stuff to himself, but there's LEGAl stuff behind that and, as we all know now, this website is also his company/business, so won´t risk that for a leak.

1 hour ago, DaxCass said:

Sombra is Shadow? Where can I listen to it? Proof of this being real?

Shadow and Touch of My Hand were recorded in Spanish, but never released because apparently Britney's Spanish was really bad. Looking at Coupure Electrique, I can understand why.

29 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

I didn't understand the fact that Jordan was keeping stuff to himself, but there's LEGAl stuff behind that and, as we all know now, this website is also his company/business, so won´t risk that for a leak.

Britney directly gave him a USB, in person, with songs she intended for him to leak in 2007/2008 that were all Blackout outtakes. For example, Love 2 Love U was one of them, and he leaked that on her birthday back in 2011. :yaknow: If there was legal ramifications, why leak anything at all?

53 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

22 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Shadow and Touch of My Hand were recorded in Spanish, but never released because apparently Britney's Spanish was really bad. Looking at Coupure Electrique, I can understand why.

Britney directly gave him a USB, in person, with songs she intended for him to leak in 2007/2008 that were all Blackout outtakes. For example, Love 2 Love U was one of them, and he leaked that on her birthday back in 2011. :yaknow: If there was legal ramifications, why leak anything at all?

That's exactly what I was gonna say! Britney shared the songs with him first, shouldn't she be the one concerned? She's not because she always shares stuff with other fan sites when she's promoting something, she did the same with WOB. And most of all he could use the excuse she told him not do release stuff but he did anyways which makes no sense if there would be legal trouble.

2 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

2 hours ago, Lucky's ***** said:

That's exactly what I was gonna say! Britney shared the songs with him first, shouldn't she be the one concerned? She's not because she always shares stuff with other fan sites when she's promoting something, she did the same with WOB. And most of all he could use the excuse she told him not do release stuff but he did anyways which makes no sense if there would be legal trouble.

My guess is that Britney's team stopped him after the leak in 2011 (Love 2 Love U and Secret). They could sue his website for leaking material if they already told him to stop.

2 hours ago, CJMCH said:

My guess is that Britney's team stopped him after the leak in 2011 (Love 2 Love U and Secret). They could sue his website for leaking material if they already told him to stop.

I just hope there's still a little chance out there that ''Rebellion'' , ''Crucify me'' and ''Who can she trust?'' will leak someday.

1 hour ago, DaxCass said:

Even if a music trader has Rebellion it won't matter because they know how rare is that song, they'll ask the original Make Me video for Rebellion

There are actually a lot of people who have the original Make Me video but I don't know if they would be willing to trade it, but if it's for Rebellion though...  :idkney:

Edit: And I just remembered the time people went to the Deep Web to find Rebellion and I think they did, they refused to share it though, wheter or not it was said to them by the people who traded it in was never elaborated. 

1 hour ago, Lucky's ***** said:

There are actually a lot of people who have the original Make Me video but I don't know if they would be willing to trade it, but if it's for Rebellion though...  :idkney:

Edit: And I just remembered the time people went to the Deep Web to find Rebellion and I think they did, they refused to share it though, wheter or not it was said to them by the people who traded it in was never elaborated. 

Spooky :gross:

On 8/1/2017 at 3:09 PM, F3MM3fatale said:

yea they recorded everything but for some reason never released it.... ;(

On 8/1/2017 at 3:16 PM, It'sSamB!tch said:

I do remember reading they were having copyright issues with a possible DVD back in the time. I always thought that had to do with Perez Hilton somehow as he would love to mik out Britney for his intro

On 8/1/2017 at 3:17 PM, F3MM3fatale said:

oh i never knew that either!  wow yea he prob was the problem to be honest.

i remember reading that they had a copyright issue with the 360 degree screen as it appears to be a ripoff from U2's stage design

Archived