Can Someone Hurry Up And Leak Something?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Kartofelek said:

Well, the Spanish versions recorded in 1998 would be good.

The 1999 demo of "Overprotected" which was later reworked for Britney.

The Sturken & Rogers tracks that were later given to other artists.

Spanish versions???

1999 overprotected demo???

Why am I only hearing of these now?

:flop:

5 minutes ago, Chris343 said:

Spanish versions???

1999 overprotected demo???

Why am I only hearing of these now?

:flop:

"Overprotected" was first recorded for OIDIA, but they didn't finish it. OIDIA was rather rushed with all the recording etc, Britney was working all the time. Anyway, they recorded loads of songs for BOMT, most of them were leftover. Not without a reason "You Got It All" was included on OIDIA... too bad they didn't risk it with the acoustic and r'n'b stuff she recorded in 1997/8.

"Sombra" is not the only Spanish version she recorded. Just like Jessica and Xtina, Britney recorded a few Spanish versions of singles, but Jive saw that Britney doesn't need to focus on small things and scrapped them. 

BOMT recording sessions are a bit of a mystery, but Jive was trying different sounds with Britney. When the first single hit it big, they scrapped the risky stuff and went pure pop. Innosense and others got some of the leftovers from BOMT.

1 hour ago, Kartofelek said:

"Overprotected" was first recorded for OIDIA, but they didn't finish it. OIDIA was rather rushed with all the recording etc, Britney was working all the time. Anyway, they recorded loads of songs for BOMT, most of them were leftover. Not without a reason "You Got It All" was included on OIDIA... too bad they didn't risk it with the acoustic and r'n'b stuff she recorded in 1997/8.

"Sombra" is not the only Spanish version she recorded. Just like Jessica and Xtina, Britney recorded a few Spanish versions of singles, but Jive saw that Britney doesn't need to focus on small things and scrapped them. 

BOMT recording sessions are a bit of a mystery, but Jive was trying different sounds with Britney. When the first single hit it big, they scrapped the risky stuff and went pure pop. Innosense and others got some of the leftovers from BOMT.

So interesting!!! :omgreallyney:

45 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Is there a full pro shot? I only knew about that leaked Circus performance from Copenhagen as I recall. Didn't know this!

yea they recorded everything but for some reason never released it.... ;(

5 minutes ago, F3MM3fatale said:

yea they recorded everything but for some reason never released it.... ;(

I do remember reading they were having copyright issues with a possible DVD back in the time. I always thought that had to do with Perez Hilton somehow as he would love to mik out Britney for his intro

1 minute ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I do remember reading they were having copyright issues with a possible DVD back in the time. I always thought that had to do with Perez Hilton somehow as he would love to mik out Britney for his intro

oh i never knew that either!  wow yea he prob was the problem to be honest.

Archived