Can Someone Hurry Up And Leak Something?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Is there a full pro shot? I only knew about that leaked Circus performance from Copenhagen as I recall. Didn't know this!

There's an expensive soundboard recording floating around for years. Soundboard = what the public saw on the giant screens.

3 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I literally just leaked the Make Me files like a week ago? And the DYWCO stemd leaked shortly before that. 

You can't get everything at once

I don't care about stems, I want brand new outtakes. :mattafact: 

37 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I do remember reading they were having copyright issues with a possible DVD back in the time. I always thought that had to do with Perez Hilton somehow as he would love to mik out Britney for his intro

Has nothing to do with Pigrez. The band U2 somehow owns the copyright to those huge *** video screens Britney used on the tour and they weren't compensated for the video recordings, so they shut down the DVD, which actually was produced, just never distributed.

I heard a rumor Rebellion leaked but was taken down which I don't believe, personally, because tbh if aynone leaked Rebellion they would hype the **** out of it first?

Btw, didn't Michelle say she was gonna ask one of her friends if they had it? What happened with that? :outwithit:

Oh and please leak something from the recent eras too like something from Glory, queen had over 30 songs for it. 

On 8/1/2017 at 1:16 PM, mauureee said:

Britni leak Sam's ***** at least! :outwithit:

WE all know his ***** are going to leak EVENTUALLY. I'd say it'll happen either after he and Brit split or during their relationship. I'm sure one of his exes has ***** and is just biding her time :snooptoya::beyfedup:

On 1/8/2017 at 3:34 PM, CJMCH said:

There's an expensive soundboard recording floating around for years. Soundboard = what the public saw on the giant screens.

WTF FIRST TIME I'M HEARING THIS :triggered:

If someday I win the Lottery I'll buy and I'll share it with you sistrens:mattafact:

How much $ is it? 

22 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Someone on here's trying to track that song down to see if the leak was real, but I can't remember who it was. :britdrown: 

Oh God please let them find out whether that **** was fake or not, it's been over 10 years since that song was introduced to the fans, it's about damn time things get sorted out. :lemmetellu:

Archived