What if the music video from B10's lead single premiered at Times Square?

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Edge Of Leaving said:

The filters? They don't really do much.

She needs something huge next era tho but it NEEDS to be solo. I really am hoping for Super Bowl. I know some fans are scared that she would get bad reviews but nowadays bad publicity is good publicity :mattafact:

Just now, popprison said:

it would pop up on everyone's story/feed thingy as an option to watch

Call team B right now and tell them this idea :urite:

Just now, Urbanney said:

Maybe 15 years ago... the world is different now. Everything is worldwide and people have a lot more access to other things now. Premiering it in once single location in the world doesn't seem to be very beneficial.

Maybe she should do it in various locations, like London, Tokyo, Sidney... THAT would generate a lot of buzz.

1 minute ago, popprison said:

it would pop up on everyone's story/feed thingy as an option to watch

Lol there are singers doing that yet their songs don't even enter the ITUNES chart:tiffcackle:

Like I told someone, maybe if it premiered in a lot of locations worldwide... like London (Trafalgar Square), NYC (Times Square), somewhere in Vegas, Tokyo, Paris, Brazil and Sidney, talk about buzz and impact.

11 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

She did all of that promo for this song and it still flopped :umwtf: I know it reached top 10 but it didn't have a lot of impact, the way BTW and Poker Face did.

It's more memorable than HIAM though, which went #1 but really didn't have any impact.

So... For one play, meaning one view, she plays her video to probably a couple million people? :huh: It'd be better to just play a teaser for the video and instructing everyone to go to her YouTube. Otherwise, she's missing out on all of those views. And that's if the video plays once and not on a loop. That'd be disastrous for Certification.

2 minutes ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

It's more memorable than HIAM though, which went #1 but really didn't have any impact.

I don't think so. I remember HIAM being a bigger hit than Applause. I could be wrong tho. Applause definitely wasn't bigger than Till The World Ends or I Wanna Go.

5 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

So... For one play, meaning one view, she plays her video to probably a couple million people? :huh: It'd be better to just play a teaser for the video and instructing everyone to go to her YouTube. Otherwise, she's missing out on all of those views. And that's if the video plays once and not on a loop. That'd be disastrous for Certification.

I though of that, was wondering what y'all though if we lost a few views for the buzz. But I liked your idea, the teaser thing. And of course it'd be a catastrophe if it was on a loop.

9 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

She needs something huge next era tho but it NEEDS to be solo. I really am hoping for Super Bowl. I know some fans are scared that she would get bad reviews but nowadays bad publicity is good publicity :mattafact: 

I know right... she is needing something to connect to the gp asap, i dont know a lemonade, a super bowl performance (although I'm scared about it), a #1. We've been saying this for 3 years now:4music:

Just now, ShowdownITZ said:

I don't think so. I remember HIAM being a bigger hit than Applause. I could be wrong tho. Applause definitely wasn't bigger than Till The World Ends or I Wanna Go.

Yeah I agree with you for TTWE and IWG, but HIAM was probably one of the least impactful #1s. I think Applause had more impact because when I ask my friends about HIAM, they don't remember the song at all until I play it for them and it gets to the chorus. Applause was on the radio a few days ago, and even my mom knew it. But if the Born This Way era wasn't as successful as it was, Applause definitely would've flopped hard.

21 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

I know right... she is needing something to connect to the gp asap, i dont know a lemonade, a super bowl performance (although I'm scared about it), a #1. We've been saying this for 3 years now:4music:

WE NEED SOMETHING BRITNEY. But yeah I really want the Super Bowl and honestly the only thing I am scared about is the lip syncing because once she wants to do something, she kills it. Ex: BBMAs where the only bad part of the whole performance was the beginning and the end of TOMH cause she was kinda just skipping around. But we NEED a huge era this era and I think Super Bowl is the only way she can achieve that.

57 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I saw the video and didn't like it :gross: I like Gaga but sometimes I can't take her seriously, it just looks like she's seeking attention :mattafact:

Well to be fair, all the iconic moments in Britney’s career we’re kinda stunts looking for attention. The nude body suit, the snake, gluing diamonds to her bare skin in Toxic, I can go on :gross:

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Well to be fair, all the iconic moments in Britney’s career we’re kinda stunts looking for attention. The nude body suit, the snake, gluing diamonds to her bare skin in Toxic, I can go on :gross:

Yes but I don't know there's something about when Britney did something, it didn't look like it was for attention (except for the Madonna kiss) she never did weird faces or threw herself on the ground and rolled on the floor looking all weird. Example: Slave video, she knew how to be **** where it didn't come off as desperate the way Xtina did in Dirrty. I hope you get what I mean.

1 minute ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Yes but I don't know there's something about when Britney did something, it didn't look like it was for attention (except for the Madonna kiss) she never did weird faces or threw herself on the ground and rolled on the floor looking all weird. Example: Slave video, she knew how to be **** where it didn't come off as desperate the way Xtina did in Dirrty. I hope you get what I mean.

I you have a point, it didn’t come off as desperate in her prime. Lately it’s coming off that way tho, especially the g-easy crotch grab.

But every big artist does things for attention, I don’t really have an issue with it.

5 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

The kiss was Madonna's idea, Madonna was looking for attention. I don't think Britney did stuff trying to get attention, she has never been an attention *****...

Just now, Edge Of Leaving said:

The kiss was Madonna's idea, Madonna was looking for attention. I don't Britney did stuff trying to get attention, she has never been an attention *****...

Britney is not stupid, she knew there was gonna be controversy and she went along with it :quirkney:

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

I you have a point, it didn’t come off as desperate in her prime. Lately it’s coming off that way tho, especially the g-easy crotch grab.

But every big artist does things for attention, I don’t really have an issue with it.

Yeah the crotch grab was cringe-worthy :gross: but yeah they do things for attention but sometimes they come off as too much of attention ***** and don't do things naturally. If you know what I mean.

Archived