Jump to content

What if the music video from B10's lead single premiered at Times Square?


Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

Recommended Posts

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

Would be here for that? Gaga did it in 2013... iconic. Of course if it was good video, not a commercial like we got with MM:tiffcackle:

And lol... no... Slumber Party's wouldn't be worthy:tiffcackle: we're talking about HIAM & above.

 

 

Link to comment
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Caca's video sucked though :tiffcackle:

Let's agree to disagree:tiffcackle: 

Not her best but still good and worthy of premiering at such an iconic place. It would be a victory getting anything half us good from Britney nowadays.

Link to comment
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
3 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I never watched the video but the VMA 2013 performance of Applause was so good. :yesplease: hopefully her new music is more The Fame Monster and not country. The Cure is so bad and generic :gross:

The video is good lmao, I'm not a Gaga fan but come on. The visuals, check it out. 

 

2 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

She did all of that promo for this song and it still flopped :umwtf: I know it reached top 10 but it didn't have a lot of impact, the way BTW and Poker Face did.

Well... it didn't really flop, it was #4 so it was hit, but as you say, it didn't have as much impact as BTW and especially PF.

Link to comment
Just now, Edge Of Leaving said:

The video is good lmao, I'm not a Gaga fan but come on. The visuals, check it out. 

 

Well... it didn't really flop, it was #4 so it was hit, but as you say, it didn't have as much impact as BTW and especially PF.

I know but for a lead singer for a third album of a megastar at the time, it flopped :mattafact:

Link to comment
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
4 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

this sums it up :tiffcackle:

 

A parody can't change how good/bad a mv is:wtfdidusay: That parody wasn't even funny, it was mostly about how she uses gimmicks to sustain her career, so does Beyonce but they can still have good music videos.

Link to comment
Just now, Edge Of Leaving said:

A parody can't change how good/bad a mv is:wtfdidusay: That parody wasn't even funny, it was mostly about how she uses gimmicks to sustain her career, so does Beyonce but they can still have good music videos.

I saw the video and didn't like it :gross: I like Gaga but sometimes I can't take her seriously, it just looks like she's seeking attention :mattafact:

Link to comment
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
4 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I know but for a lead singer for a third album of a megastar at the time, it flopped :mattafact:

The reason why it's looked at as a flop is because her and Katy and especially their fanbases were rivals and it was all about who'd chart higher. Katy went #1, cause Gaga then it was a flop. 

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, popprison said:

that would be cool but I doubt it would do anything much at all. It should debut on instagram, twitter, youtube, snapchat all at the same time. ANd somewhere else new....the video should also be very unique. she looks so fine right, she should record a video

Snapchat I think would be the best but how? :ponderney:

Link to comment
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
12 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I saw the video and didn't like it :gross: I like Gaga but sometimes I can't take her seriously, it just looks like she's seeking attention :mattafact:

Okay, opinions. And yeah she's really attention seeking, probably learned it from Beyonce.

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

The reason why it's looked at as a flop is because her and Katy and especially their fanbases were rivals and it was all about who'd chart higher. Katy went #1, cause Gaga then it was a flop. 

Yeah I know that. But Gaga was wayyyyy bigger than Katy at the time and should've have had the bigger hit. 

1 minute ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Okay, opinion. And yeah she's really attention seeking, probably learned it from Beyonce.

:uknowit:

Link to comment
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
1 minute ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Snapchat I think would be the best but how? :ponderney:

The filters? They don't really do much.

Link to comment
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
Just now, ShowdownITZ said:

Yeah I know that. But Gaga was wayyyyy bigger than Katy at the time and should've have had the huge hit. 

:uknowit:

She would, the thing is Roar was more commercial and appealing, hence why it went viral. Applause was more for Pop fans. She still is bigger.

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...