What if the music video from B10's lead single premiered at Times Square?

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
Just now, ShowdownITZ said:

Britney is not stupid, she knew there was gonna be controversy and she went along with it :quirkney:

It has been said by someone who was working on the performance (i think) that britney wasn't really up for the kiss, and that Madonna would always say that it should happen and was very strict about it... Then Larry spoke about it and e said the same, that Madonna was really strict and wanted to make sure it was perfect.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Yeah the crotch grab was cringe-worthy :gross: but yeah they do things for attention but sometimes they come off as too much of attention ***** and don't do things naturally. If you know what I mean.

If i were britney ... I grab that toy too :haha:

goof move brit! :haha:

Just now, Edge Of Leaving said:

It has been said by someone who was working on the performance (i think) that britney wasn't really up for the kiss, and that Madonna would always say that it should happen and was very strict about it... Then Larry spoke about it and e said the same, that Madonna was really strict and wanted to make sure it was perfect.

I know but in the ITZ era, she was really ****** so I felt like she wanted to do it too and leave that good girl image behind for good. Maybe Larry just said that because of the backlash the performance received 

3 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

She still looked hot in that performance tho. When she did that floor move at the beginning :thirsty:   It was just so lackluster. :gross:

#true

:NYcackle:

if she just had sung live everything would have been different :NYcackle: but her team is stupid idk why 

1 minute ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Britney too is to blame. She can choose to sing live if she wanted too

she must have known

gp these days just pray a good vocal show

mm is a slow song

but yes, its all her fault 

and her team for allowing that mess lol :haha:

I just don't think any of those gimmick type things will work until Britney focuses more on her brand and creating a new image.

Make Me was doing really well without all the extra stuff. The song was amazing, ppl were talking about it, kicked JT out his #1 spot for a bit and then nothing. What point is a Times Square premiere if she barely mentions the song in interviews or performs it with armography? With those misses, ppl stop caring. 

But even deeper, I think the guys of pop/hip hop are dominating more now. Billboard 100 is mostly male artists/ groups. Pop girls are having it rough. I never thought I'd see it where Gaga and Katy release albums and they both barely have an impact. Yes I know Joanne and Witness went #1 but the numbers were nothing compared to past albums (Katy had like a 80% drop in sales in week 2) and most fans hate both of the albums. And both did A LOT of promo. And it didn't help. Even Selena and Miley's singles are struggling. 

22 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

I just don't think any of those gimmick type things will work until Britney focuses more on her brand and creating a new image.

Make Me was doing really well without all the extra stuff. The song was amazing, ppl were talking about it, kicked JT out his #1 spot for a bit and then nothing. What point is a Times Square premiere if she barely mentions the song in interviews or performs it with armography? With those misses, ppl stop caring. 

But even deeper, I think the guys of pop/hip hop are dominating more now. Billboard 100 is mostly male artists/ groups. Pop girls are having it rough. I never thought I'd see it where Gaga and Katy release albums and they both barely have an impact. Yes I know Joanne and Witness went #1 but the numbers were nothing compared to past albums (Katy had like a 80% drop in sales in week 2) and most fans hate both of the albums. And both did A LOT of promo. And it didn't help. Even Selena and Miley's singles are struggling. 

Couldn't have said it better myself :urite: I really never expected Gaga and Katy to flop this hard. They were ruling the charts in the early 2010's

Archived