Sam comments on Britney's picture 'Mine.'

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hilariously ironic you guys are complaining about this using feminism when y'all make 10271740 comments and threads about her surgeries

maybe get a relationship of your own and stop judging a dude you've never met. And messaging him. No wonder we get M&G 75 ft away from her

32 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

I Dont think that he wrote that trying to say the he owns her tbh but there you have your upvote... happy?  :quirkney:

But I didn't ******* say he owns her, I just said she's nobodys cause fans we starting to say that she was theirs and he said she was his. Keep your upvote, I just wanted to see your **** logic. Makes no sense u can downvote me all u want:tiffcackle:

2 hours ago, Million Billion said:

You love making drama for no reason right? :boredashell:

Those are thr typical cheesy comments couples write each other, I don't see the wrong side. If you don't like the guy it's not you who's eating that **** :tiffsmoke:

But did I say otherwise? Are you dumb? I just posted that cause nowadays being a LazyNey fan is boring as hell therefore her instagram stuff is deadlines for us. You just love starting arguments for attention right?

1 hour ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

But I didn't ******* say he owns her, I just said she's nobodys cause fans we starting to say that she was theirs and he said she was his. Keep your upvote, I just wanted to see your **** logic. Makes no sense u can downvote me all u want:tiffcackle:

I missunderstood then, I'm not here to argue tbh :sipney:

1 hour ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

But did I say otherwise? Are you dumb? I just posted that cause nowadays being a LazyNey fan is boring as hell therefore her instagram stuff is deadlines for us. You just love starting arguments for attention right?

Sorry I never addressed you, I meant YOU in general. I never called you dumb for you to call me like that and I never make comments to offend anyone here, I'm not interested in getting attention for anything personal but Britney-related stuff, I don't know where you get that from? :girlwhat:

4 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Sorry I never addressed you, I meant YOU in general. I never called you dumb for you to call me like that and I never make comments to offend anyone here, I'm not interested in getting attention for anything personal but Britney-related stuff, I don't know where you get that from? :girlwhat:

I got that from when u came in the thread i started to address what seemed to be me. Next time make it clear. Apologies accepted.

4 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

I missunderstood then, I'm not here to argue tbh :sipney:

:rihstare: Neither am I, I'll leave this here.

Archived