Sam comments on Britney's picture 'Mine.'

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Nope. I don't get the best vibes from him.

Like I said he doesn't give me good vibes. It's about time she gives him a kick in the ***:tiffsmoke:

I don't get any bad vibes from him. I do think she should be dating guys her age tho. She's gonna start looking like J-Lo. :gross: If you were 22 and Britney wanted to dated her, wouldn't you do it?

12 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

like I don't wanna fight with u at all cos u seem like a nice person :) 

but why hate him and get bad vibes from him if he's done nothing wrong.. 

it makes no sense to me :triggered:

I don't hate him, I dislike him. He does not give me good vibes, therefore I would prefer her to have a different boyfriend. But of course this is just my opinion which is irrelevant to Britney but I'm on a Britney forum. I would never interfere in their relationship.

He has been rude to homelesses in the past, even tho some homelesses are lazy f*cks and that homeless was a prick, he straight up assumed that the he chose to live there. Apparently, he has also laughed about his friends telling him to run him over.

6 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I don't get any bad vibes from him. I do think she should be dating guys her age tho. She's gonna start looking like J-Lo. :gross: If you were 22 and Britney wanted to dated her, wouldn't you do it?

I always try to erase the age cap from my mind but that's obviously... well... she's so young yet dating a 22 yr old makes her look older. She's really lucky the gp didn't pick this up, jlo and madonna were laughed at and judged by everyone (even Britney joked about them having younger bf's).

2 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

I don't hate him, I dislike him. He does not give me good vibes, therefore I would prefer her to have a different boyfriend. But of course this is just my opinion which is irrelevant for Britney but I'm on a Britney forum. I would never interfere in their relationship.

He has been rude to homelesses in the past, even tho some homelesses are lazy f*cks and that homeless was a prick, he straight up assumed that the he chose to live there. Apparently, he has only laughed about his friends telling him to run his over.

Yeh ok I get you!!

Everyones allowed their own opinion so :) 

Just now, Edge Of Leaving said:

I always try to erase the age cap from my mind but that's obviously... well... she's so young yet dating a 22 yr old makes her look older. She's really lucky the gp didn't pick this up, jlo and madonna were laughed at and judged by everyone (even Britney joked about them having younger bf's).

True but I don't see them lasting anyway.

8 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

Cant find the thread sorry :( could u help me??? :) 

I wasn't here at the time but i think i do remember @button and @cheri (think it's that cheri) on that thread, can any of you help him finding the thread about Sam's personality and the homelesses thing?

22 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Nothing really otherwise Papa Spears would've already boxed him and sent him back to the gym.

But it's a matter of time:eeek:

Oh you missed some **** last month :tiffcackle:

Read this thread starting on page 19-

8 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

I wasn't here at the time but i think i do remember @button and @cheri (think it's that cheri) on that thread, can any of you help him finding the thread about Sam's personality and the homelesses thing?

Look at my last post :saycheese:

58 minutes ago, Yukisenpi28 said:

I don't think he meant it in a property sense....Kinda like how a guy says "Thats my girl"  I think it is cute if he meant it that way :cinderellaney:

If he means it another way ....we cut his wee wee off :forkit:

You are right but this SJW mentality is destroying this generation. There's nothing wrong with calling your partner "Mine", it shows you are proud to be with your partner and it shows loyalty and commitment. I swear I hate this generation.

Archived