MTV does not care about Britney and never will!

jamesedward94

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

and i'm glad you realise how perfect we are :NYsassy: also we didn't call her a ***** so stfu unless you have something useful to say, which you don't :NYsassy:

well, you didnt even comment on previous pages, so how come you assume you're included??  you are such self proclaimed  :tiffcackle:

4 minutes ago, reoha098 said:

i am not spending times  here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, like you do everyday.   i dont see any thread topics that say britney is fat or similar like that.  

well i'm not either.  :whitney:

and of course u only log on to have arguments with us, u never log on when there's someone actually disrespecting Britney. how convenient. no one's buying ur bullshit sweetie. U see people/threads commenting on Britney's surgeries, face features, weight ect. u just never do anything about them  :whitney: U only get mad when we criticize her work ethic and shitty Piece of me show. typical :whitney:

3 minutes ago, reoha098 said:

well, you didnt even comment on previous pages, so how come you assume you're included??  you are such self proclaimed  :tiffcackle:

We don’t make death threats and we report other members who mak death threats towards us and derogatory posts. So I guess we are perfect :NYsassy:

43 minutes ago, reoha098 said:

I did comment in the previous pages, you just exposed your attention seeking ***, read the thread before making stupid comments :NYsassy: also the body shaming thread was deleted and the member was banned by notapassenger so again stfu :NYsassy:

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

Last night she edited a comment that was 4 hours old to tag me :tiffcackle:

Obviously trying to get my attention :tiffcackle:

How sad :weusay: just as sad as the attention seeking ******* in this thread :weusay: idg why it feels the need to get involved in a conversation that had nothing to do with it and then makes stupid comments which keep backfiring :weusay: oh well it gives me entertainment :weusay:

2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

How sad :weusay: just as sad as the attention seeking ******* in this thread :weusay: idg why it feels the need to get involved in a conversation that had nothing to do with it and then makes stupid comments which keep backfiring :weusay: oh well it gives me entertainment :weusay:

She did the same to @Edge Of Leaving too, she edited one of her old posts to quote and reply to him. An attention ***** just like Britney :weusay:

And @reoha098 is equating calling Britney an “attention *****” to calling her a “*****”. The dictionary says otherwise :weusay:

3 minutes ago, reoha098 said:

see, this is it. this is what i meant.  you guys only comment here, just to win. no genuine discussion. 

You’re right that it isn’t a genuine discussion, because when we bring up valid points others can’t come up with counterpoints. They just repeat the same **** over and over again @Cappycorn87 :NYsassy:

11 minutes ago, reoha098 said:

see, this is it. this is what i meant.  you guys only comment here, just to win. no genuine discussion. 

You said we called britney a *****, we didnt, you said there was no body shaming thread, there was and you said I didn't comment in the previous pages which I had :NYsassy: stay pissed because you were wrong all three times and we proved that to you :NYsassy:  also discussion consists of replies back and forth which is what happened therefore we had a discussion :NYsassy: and we did win :NYsassy:

2 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

It is when you all keep saying Make Me flopped when it didn't

It did flop. It briefly reached #2 because of a promo explosion. Carpool Karaoke, headlining VMA performance, album release, and discount all in the same weekend. No other songs in the top 10 had a discount and Make Me quickly plummeted after the VMAs. Big flop.

4 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

It did flop. It briefly reached #2 because of a promo explosion. Carpool Karaoke, headlining VMA performance, album release, and discount all in the same weekend. No other songs in the top 10 had a discount and Make Me quickly plummeted after the VMAs. Big flop.

The VMA performance pushed it up  spot to #2

It did not quickly plummet

It declined slowly

19 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

You said we called britney a *****, we didnt, you said there was no body shaming thread, there was and you said I didn't comment in the previous pages which I had :NYsassy: stay pissed because you were wrong all three times and we proved that to you :NYsassy:  also discussion consists of replies back and forth which is what happened therefore we had a discussion :NYsassy: and we did win :NYsassy:

lol, i m not pissed at all.

the "*****" word is just not appropriate even its attached to attention. 

well, the part where i said  " i dont see any thread topics that say britney is fat or similar like that.  "  is a reply to @button  when he asked me where i was when such thread was here, i was not denying a probability of those kinds of thread may exist when i wasnt here. (i myself is disgusted with body shaming, no matter who it is)

then, when i wrote about perfect non delusional fanss ever, in my mind, were only @button and @danny1994 i didnt think you @Shadow. at all.  so, :queenriri: 

Are u mad that i didnt think of you and not putting you with @danny1994 and @button :quirkney:

Archived