MTV does not care about Britney and never will!

jamesedward94

2 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Selena can't move her arms, walk and lip sync? :tiffcackle:

@cheri @button @Shadow. People think we're in a good position to judge anyone in this world using the 2016 vmas as a brag :tiffcackle:

I doubt she could. She can't do much but look pretty on Instagram. She would be NOTHING without social media. She is NOWHERE near any of the artist from the early 2000's. She is an embarrassment to pop music but for whatever reason today's young people seem to think she is one of the greatest artists ever.......

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
2 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Well I know something's about to break out but goodnight legends :arianabye:I am so tired 

See you tomorrow icon:arianabye:

2 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

I doubt she could. She can't do much but look pretty on Instagram. She would be NOTHING without social media. She is NOWHERE near any of the artist from the early 2000's. She is an embarrassment to pop music but for whatever reason today's young people seem to think she is one of the greatest artists ever.......

I agree with you in everything. BUT i must say that CurrentNey isn't ALSO on the level of the Pop Perfection we had in the 2000's. Selena could never have a 1999/2000/2001/2003/2007 vmas performance, but even I could pull a 2016 vmas mess. It was tragic and let's not attack other artists when our fave is a joke.

Just now, Edge Of Leaving said:

Still, compare her to 2009 Britney at least. 2016 Britney is a joke and we should be glad she was only overshadowed by Beyonce. Had Gaga been there, Britney wouldn't have made it to 10 headlines:tiffcackle:

They should be thankful Britney even showed up and gave them attention. The VMAs have used her again and again. Even if it wasn't her best, Britney still gave a decent performance. She has been snubbed SO much by them and I would not have given that show the time of day if I was her. 

2 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Britney will always get alot of headlines

Decreasing year by year:weusay:

3 minutes ago, jamesedward94 said:

They should be thankful Britney even showed up and gave them attention. The VMAs have used her again and again. Even if it wasn't her best, Britney still gave a decent performance. She has been snubbed SO much by them and I would not have given that show the time of day if I was her. 

I agree with you hun, I've said the exact same somewhere earlier today, maybe even in this thread. NOW, the 2016 were tragic for Britney Spears. Don't compare her to Selena, you should never compare yourself to other but to yourself, compare Britney with Britney helself. 2016 vmas performance was lackluster and ANYONE could recreate it.

3 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Still getting headlines and not really seeking attention might i add:yeaok:

I agree, although Beyonce gets more when Primetime Britney could overshadow Beyonce in 30 seconds.

1 hour ago, jamesedward94 said:

In 2004 Britney lost Best Female Video for Toxic to Beyoncé's Naughty Girl......

THEN in 2011 they had to nerve to make Britney's Michael Jackson Video Vangurd Award speech an introduction to Beyoncé's performance which got more attention because she announced her pregnancy. Britney's tribute was short, pathetic, and embarrassing. 

AND THEN for her 2016 VMA performance they put her right after Beyoncé's 10 minute medley........

They didn't even give her a VMA until after her breakdown and it was for one of her worst music videos. No video for Baby, Oops!, Slave, OR Toxic.

But THREE for Piece of Me. 

MTV does NOT care about Britney! They have only used her for ratings, but never gave her the awards she truly deserves. They treat her like crap and give Beyoncé all of the attention, bowing down to her like she is the second coming of Christ.

Well I know who I will always worship.....

GODNEY.

#VMASAREOVERPARTY

I thought she lost against Hey ya :gross:

also never understood how hey ya was nominated for best effects and toxic wasn't :calculating: 

the same with womanizer such good specials effects 

Just now, JP9101 said:

I thought she lost against Hey ya :gross:

also never understood how hey ya was nominated for best effect and toxic wasn't :calculating: 

She lost against them too!

And right???

Toxic had probably the best effects of any of the videos at that time! The entire video was effects! I mean, what about the lasers she jumped and bent over???

3 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I'm sure Britney is fine with that

Of course she is. A lazy person is fine with the least.

29 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Yep, google even charts out interest over time-

IMG_0004.jpg

Tragic. Stopped checking that in 2015, the line kept going lower and lower that it was too much for me to handle at the time.

14 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She's not an attention *****

Do not forget the big buzz she created when she was rumored to be doing the next superbowl

why did she strip down her tuxedo to reveal a skin colour outfit at the vma 2000?

why did she kiss madonna at the vma 2003?

why was she NAKED in her Womanizer video?

ect

britney is very much an attention *****.

Archived