MTV does not care about Britney and never will!

jamesedward94

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MTV just uses her whenever they have the chance... They first snub her all those years for not giving her a single award for some of the most iconic videos ever, then they give her 3 awards for a video that was way less deserving then the videos she lost for. The "tribute" was an embarrassment. They just used her to introduce Beyonce's performance. Last year, ohh my God, last year was probably the biggest fiasco! But that fiasco wasn't their fault. Britney and her team have a huge share in last year's tragedy. That was her big moment, her real comeback to the VMA's stage. She hade the chance to blow everyone's mind that night and write history again! Instead we got a performance that wasn't bad, but it just wasn't a performance from an artist who is considered to be the Queen of the VMA's.... There was almost no production, only two dancers, a cheap looking ******** costume that looked as if it came from a Haloween store and an unknown artist to share the stage with!!! After the perfomance ended I got so angry I couldn't sleep that night. I was like: Did we really deserve that? Did we stay by her side supporting her all these years just to be served some mediocrity?! I sometimes don't know what to think of. Does she think she is doing a great job? Or is she just lazy and doesn't give a ****? If she keeps on going like this, I don't think I will be able to stick by her side for much longer.... Peace out....

6 minutes ago, saudin_unltd said:

MTV just uses her whenever they have the chance... They first snub her all those years for not giving her a single award for some of the most iconic videos ever, then they give her 3 awards for a video that was way less deserving then the videos she lost for. The "tribute" was an embarrassment. They just used her to introduce Beyonce's performance. Last year, ohh my God, last year was probably the biggest fiasco! But that fiasco wasn't their fault. Britney and her team have a huge share in last year's tragedy. That was her big moment, her real comeback to the VMA's stage. She hade the chance to blow everyone's mind that night and write history again! Instead we got a performance that wasn't bad, but it just wasn't a performance from an artist who is considered to be the Queen of the VMA's.... There was almost no production, only two dancers, a cheap looking ******** costume that looked as if it came from a Haloween store and an unknown artist to share the stage with!!! After the perfomance ended I got so angry I couldn't sleep that night. I was like: Did we really deserve that? Did we stay by her side supporting her all these years just to be served some mediocrity?! I sometimes don't know what to think of. Does she think she is doing a great job? Or is she just lazy and doesn't give a ****? If she keeps on going like this, I don't think I will be able to stick by her side for much longer.... Peace out....

You miss the point of the 2016 performance

It was suppose to be stripped down because the song calls for it and Britney proved that she does need an over the top presentation to command and own the stage.

200.gif

4 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

It was suppose to be stripped down because the song calls for it and Britney proved that she does need an over the top presentation to command and own the stage.

200.gif

she totally owned that VMA stage yes, especially with that amazing choreo you're posting

200.gif

4 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

200.gif

What did she own when no1curred about her performance the morning after? Literally everyone was talking about Beyonce and Rihanna.

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

What did she own when no1curred about her performance the morning after? Literally everyone was talking about Beyonce and Rihanna.

Her single was was of the few singles performed that night that seen a huge spike on itunes

When they spoke of Rihanna, it was not because of her performance which is not suprising, moreso Drake presenting her award to her because there were stories that those 2 were dating at the time.

Just now, Cappycorn87 said:

Her single was was of the few singles performed that night that seen a huge spike on itunes

That only proves she needed a bigger performance to keep the interest going. :mattafact:

People were here for the song, but the small amount of hype isn't going to keep anything a float for very long. They had the opportunity to outpeak #17, but Britney and her team stay being a mess. :whitney:

Archived