MTV does not care about Britney and never will!

jamesedward94

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Yes you can

It's many celebs who do not ***** themselves for attention extensively

Some do it tastefully and others do extensively because they are a junkie like Madonna for example

No you can't :smokney2: anybody who wants to be in the public eye wants attention :whitney:Britney courting alot of controversy proves she WANTED attention by doing things such as her vma performances being raunchy, kissing madonna, wearing next to nothing all throughout her career, singing about *** all the time, doing a reality show that made her look trashy as **** and talking about JT & callling him pussyfied something she didn't need to do (although props for the nickname, I like it), doing photoshoots while she was pregnant, releasing pictures of her wedding & including it in the show,  I could go on for hours :whitney:

2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

No you can't :smokney2: anybody who wants to be in the public eye wants attention :whitney:Britney courting alot of controversy proves she WANTED attention by doing things such as her vma performances being raunchy, kissing madonna, wearing next to nothing all throughout her career, singing about *** all the time, doing a reality show that made her look trashy as **** and talking about JT & callling him pussyfied something she didn't need to do (although props for the nickname, I like it), doing photoshoots while she was pregnant, releasing pictures of her wedding & including it in the show,  I could go on for hours :whitney:

Like I said, some do it tastefully and others extensively

31 minutes ago, button said:

why did she strip down her tuxedo to reveal a skin colour outfit at the vma 2000?

why did she kiss madonna at the vma 2003?

why was she NAKED in her Womanizer video?

ect

britney is very much an attention *****.

So now britney got called as attention ***** now on her own fan forum :whitney: 

oh what exhale has become now :whitney:

Just now, Cappycorn87 said:

Like I said, some do it tastefully and others extensively

And Britney done it extensively in the beginning of her career :NYsassy: I don't see why you are bothered it made her famous, if she didn't do all that stuff you would have no one to stan for :whitney:

20 minutes ago, OneKissFromYou said:

So now britney got called as attention ***** now on her own fan forum :whitney: 

oh what exhale has become now :whitney:

it's the truth. That's essentially what being a celeb is about. Britney did plenty of things to get attention throughout her career just like almost all celebs do. Denying it is stupid  :whitney:

I love how you're whining because i'm calling her attention seeking but when she was being body shamed and called fat, you were MIA and i was the one who got the op suspended ect. :whitney:

and for your information, exhale wasn't some peaceful land before i joined. People used to post dead bodies and scat **** here. It used to be a disgusting place. So please. :whitney:

1 minute ago, button said:

it's the truth. That's essentially what being a celeb is about. Denying it is stupid. Britney did plenty of things to get attention throughout her career just like almost all celebs do. :whitney:

I love how you're whining because i'm calling her attention seeking but when she was being body shamed and called fat, you were MIA and i was the one who got the op suspended ect. :whitney:

and for your information, exhale wasn't some peaceful land before i joined. People used to post dead bodies and scat **** here. It used to be a disgusting place. So please. :whitney:

What's an MIA? :nocomprende:

Thanks for your information :urite:

8 minutes ago, OneKissFromYou said:

What's an MIA? :nocomprende:

Thanks for your information :urite:

MIA is a word used in the Army, which means missing in action. aka you were nowhere to be found when Britney was being body shamed but here u show up getting angry at me pointing out that Britney loves attention when it's no secret to ANYONE that most of her prime was filled with controversies and even for her Circus comeback, she used controversy by getting naked in her Womanizer video.

everyone uses controversy to prosper, Britney isn't the only one who used it. Just don't deny it like that delusional @Cappycorn87 dude

1 hour ago, button said:

why did she strip down her tuxedo to reveal a skin colour outfit at the vma 2000?

why did she kiss madonna at the vma 2003?

why was she NAKED in her Womanizer video?

ect

britney is very much an attention *****.

@Cappycorn87 no answer, why? :whitney: the ******* audacity to call someone else an attention ***** when Britney has done all of the above and more :whitney:

3 minutes ago, button said:

MIA is a word used in the Army, which means missing in action. aka you were nowhere to be found when Britney was being body shamed but here u show up getting angry at me pointing out that Britney loves attention when it's no secret to ANYONE that most of her prime was filled with controversies and even for her Circus comeback, she used controversy by getting naked in her Womanizer video.

everyone uses controversy to prosper, Britney isn't the only one who used it. Just don't deny it like that delusional @Cappycorn87 dude

Oh, thank you i didn't know what it was stand for. 

I think i wasn't around when that thread up or maybe just giving negative point to the one who body shamed her? I don't remember. (I know when it comes to you, or cheri or lilith, you guys gonna go check for the receipt lol)

But still, calling her a a-***** a lil bit much since you're considering yourself her own fan :girlwhat:

Guest $elfish
49 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Some do it tastefully and others do extensively because they are a junkie like Madonna for example

Madonna has barely got any attention of years lol:outwithit:

12 minutes ago, OneKissFromYou said:

Oh, thank you i didn't know what it was stand for. 

I think i wasn't around when that thread up or maybe just giving negative point to the one who body shamed her? I don't remember. (I know when it comes to you, or cheri or lilith, you guys gonna go check for the receipt lol)

But still, calling her a a-***** a lil bit much since you're considering yourself her own fan :girlwhat:

so because I'm a fan i have to lie to myself and say she isn't? :girlwhat: yes she's attention seeking and i love it. her career wouldn't be as interesting without the controversies (VMA 2000, VMA 2001 ect). i just don't like when the delusional fans like @Cappycorn87 deny it and say she isn't and at the same time call other artists attention whores. it's hypocritical to say the least :girlwhat:

24 minutes ago, button said:

Like I said, she's not an attention *****

4 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Like I said, she's not an attention *****

She most definitely is an attention *****. She’s done outrageous things to get attention throughout her career and she wouldn’t be as big today without it. The snake, the nude body suit, the diamonds in toxic, the womanizer video, the kiss with Madonna, etc

Archived