MTV does not care about Britney and never will!

jamesedward94

1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Oh wow she sold more that Drake that week

pretty impressive

1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

Yeah, pretty impressive that Views was 4 months old and was still #4 :tiffcackle:

1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

He is very popular

He could've sold more than her that week

:tiffcackle:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

How do you know? The public loves a good redemption story and there was a lot a publicity about her coming back so I'm pretty sure she probably got the votes to win those awards fair and square. 

Sweetie, that was one big comeback publicity stunt. No votes were counted. Back in the day when her team could do stuff right. :flawlessbye:

5 minutes ago, reoha098 said:

lol, i m not pissed at all.

the "*****" word is just not appropriate even its attached to attention. 

well, the part where i said  " i dont see any thread topics that say britney is fat or similar like that.  "  is a reply to @button  when he asked me where i was when such thread was here, i was not denying a probability of those kinds of thread may exist when i wasnt here. (i myself is disgusted with body shaming, no matter who it is)

then, when i wrote about perfect non delusional fanss ever, in my mind, were only @button and @danny1994 i didnt think you @Shadow. at all.  so, :queenriri: 

Are u mad that i didnt think of you and not putting you with @danny1994 and @button :quirkney:

I called you out because you were claiming danny and button called britney a ***** which wasn't true :NYsassy: i will continue to call out anybody who accuses anyone with no proof k? :NYsassy: i also couldn't give a **** if you weren't talking about me, i will call out anyone I feel needs called out :NYsassy:

12 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

He stans for iTunes :tiffcackle:

The chart that shows what the people are buying

LEGIT pretty much

15 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Oops :tiffcackle:

And I see you’re tagging everyone, you’re being an attention ***** now :tiffcackle:

Sorry if I offended you :tiffcackle:

He keeps digging for excuses :tiffcackle:

never excuses

Just pure facts

YES I agree with this, they don't care about Britney, I mean think of all the times some of her more iconic videos were nominated and they didn't win. They made it up to her with all the awards for POM at the 2008 show which is fair enough but POM isn't one of her best videos. And they are so far up Beyonce's *** their heads must hurt. #VMAsAreOverParty :mattafact:

5 hours ago, reoha098 said:

i am not spending times  here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, like you do everyday.   i dont see any thread topics that say britney is fat or similar like that.  

:tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::lanacackle::lanacackle::lanacackle::lanacackle::lanacackle::drinky:

16 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I’m 100% real, nothing plastic about me at all :lemmetellu:

Who even said i was talking about you though ? :tiffcackle: But i mean, If the shoe fits :mattafact: Guilty conscience i see.

18 hours ago, jamesedward94 said:

Britney's performance wasn't lackluster, she just didn't perform like she used to. She had energy, they just needed a better creative vision for the performance. It was easily better than most of the boring performances on the show these days. 

Vision for her performance is not MTVs fault -- that's all Britney and her team. Britney, the legend we all know she is, could have EASILY out-shined Beyonce last year. But she didn't. Not because she was placed after Beyonce, but because Britney did not care to go all in and give us a performance like we all know she can deliver. Do not blame MTV for that, sweetie. 

:nobitch:

Can we kindly stop blaming MTV please? Britney served a mediocre performance, that's it. 

You got a slot after Beyonce's? Amazing, that should ignite your will to show the public you can still own the stage. And what we got instead of her big comeback to the VMAs? A lackluster cheap mess of a performance... stop denying facts. 

1 hour ago, Mario said:

Vision for her performance is not MTVs fault -- that's all Britney and her team. Britney, the legend we all know she is, could have EASILY out-shined Beyonce last year. But she didn't. Not because she was placed after Beyonce, but because Britney did not care to go all in and give us a performance like we all know she can deliver. Do not blame MTV for that, sweetie. 

:nobitch:

I wasn't blaming MTV for the creative vision. When I said "they" I meant Britney and her team.  

On 7/26/2017 at 5:08 PM, Cappycorn87 said:

You miss the point of the 2016 performance

It was suppose to be stripped down because the song calls for it and Britney proved that she does need an over the top presentation to command and own the stage.

200.gif

Delusion at it's finest....  

Archived