MTV does not care about Britney and never will!

jamesedward94

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Britney Spears shouldn't be having a #3 album. Especially not behind a disposable bro country band and some old crow from the 70s.

She should be pulling AT LEAST 100k pure sales alone. Madonna and Beyonce are. Why? :mattafact:

You know I'm not trashing Britney here, I'm disappointed because the lack of care that goes into her career nowadays has a negative effect on her legacy and drags her down as a result while her other peers (JT, Beyonce, P!nk) have better longevity with their releases.

Madonna really sold a 100,000 in pure sales?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Make me ***** on both those records

Britney held up well against competition

She was behind the 2 new major releases of that week. She LOST to the competition. :whitney:

Literally why are u saying she "held up well against her competition"? Barbra and Florida georgia line don't share demographics with her and Britney's album wasn't weeks old and being pushed down. She lost period.

Just now, button said:

She was behind the 2 new major releases of that week. She LOST to the competition. :whitney:

Literally why are u saying she "held up well against her competition"? Barbra and Florida georgia line don't share demographics with her and Britney's album wasn't weeks old and being pushed down.

A legend and a current country act

She came in at #3, could've came in lower

She held up well

1 minute ago, button said:

attention ***** and ***** are 2 different words and there's no correlation between them. not sure why u're highlighting the word *****. :whitney:

its still disrespect :queenriri:

you didnt quote me about being   "realist, not delusional perfect britney fans everrrr"  so you agree with that? 

anigif_enhanced-16207-1399924802-11.gif

3 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

A legend and a current country act

She came in at #3, could've came in lower

She held up well

#3 is the lowest she could have gotten that week. The #4 was Drake Views. He was selling 50k a week.

And Florida GL aren't current, they peaked back in 2012 and lost a lot of power since then. They were on a sharp decline.

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Britney is also a legend and far more current though. Not to mention a millennial household name... she was supposed to be #1 and should have been.

Britney an icon, not a legend yet

#3 is the lowest she could have gotten that week. The #4 was Drake Views. He was selling 50k a week.

And Florida GL aren't current, they peaked back in 2012 and lost a lot of power since then. They were on a sharp decline.

Oh wow she sold more that Drake that week

pretty impressive

7 minutes ago, reoha098 said:

its still disrespect :queenriri:

Britney did outrageous things for attention in her career like kissing Madonna. She is an attention *****. I'm not disrespectful for stating facts that everyone knows. :queenriri:

Where were u when Britney was actually being disrespected and body shamed yesterday? u said nothing. **** off hypocrite :queenriri:

24 minutes ago, reoha098 said:

yeah, i see lots of "perfect" exhalers here, that somehow giving them the "right" to call britney attention *****. yeah you may call it as "constructive" criticism or being "brutally honest"or a  "realist, not delusional perfect britney fans everrrr"  calling all other exhalers who argue as delusional,  even with all the proofs and literal meaning you guys give, that doesnt give you the right to call your idol as attention "*****"

and i'm glad you realise how perfect we are :NYsassy: also we didn't call her a ***** so stfu unless you have something useful to say, which you don't :NYsassy:

I know right?? Views was released in May and Glory in the last days of August. So ******* impressive that Britney outsold Drake that week. :urite:

April 29. Almost 4 months to the day :shadelaugh: 

Just now, Cappycorn87 said:

He is very popular

He could've sold more than her that week

He did the week after :tiffcackle:

I know right?? Views was released in May and Glory in the last days of August. So ******* impressive that Britney outsold Drake that week. :urite:

Drake is very popular and was still selling high

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

April 29. Almost 4 months to the day :shadelaugh: 

He did the week after :tiffcackle:

but not in that week mentioned:bwink:

Just now, Cappycorn87 said:

Drake is very popular and was still selling high

he sold 50k that week. Britney did over the double of that. There's no way she could have been below him.

So yeah she got the lowest position she could have gotten that week. She lost to the competition. Serves her right for that shitty VMA performance and shitty Make Me video. :shadelaugh:

Britney did outrageous things for attention in her career like kissing Madonna. She is an attention *****. I'm not disrespectful for stating facts that everyone knows. :queenriri:

Where were u when Britney was actually being disrespected and body shamed yesterday? u said nothing. ******* off hypocrite :queenriri:

i am not spending times  here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, like you do everyday.   i dont see any thread topics that say britney is fat or similar like that.  

Archived