Better For Lead Single

Magnolia

Listen....i know this is NEVER going to happen. Not trying to be a Britard.  But Better is literally ******* fire from start to finish!!

i seriously think it could hang on radio and do well. It sounds current yet at the same time sets its own mark!!

Im pissed it was never released lol 

everytime i hear it :werk:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Better is a nice song but, like Make Me, Purpose and Revival, it sounds distinctly like the sound Major Lazer / DJ Snake carved with You Know You Like It / Lean On / Cold Water / Middle / Let Me Love You / etc. As a result, it's one of the Glory tracks that already sounds, as this forum would say, "dated". It would have been smart to release in 2016, but not now. 

2 hours ago, ITZFFGL said:

Better is a nice song but, like Make Me, Purpose and Revival, it sounds distinctly like the sound Major Lazer / DJ Snake carved with You Know You Like It / Lean On / Cold Water / Middle / Let Me Love You / etc. As a result, it's one of the Glory tracks that already sounds, as this forum would say, "dated". It would have been smart to release in 2016, but not now. 

Yeah, Better literally sounds like Lean On. It would've been edgy way back in 2015, but now? :hahaha: Hell the **** no. It sounds old and dated as ****. Which is Britney's problem since 2013. She's jumping on trends at their tail end instead of starting them herself. And that only makes the music suffer, even if it's as amazing as Glory.

Make Me was a great lead single it just needed a fresh, cool video and if they have featured Drake on G-Eazy's part that could have been a huge hit. But don't get me wrong. I love G-Eazy on it, but when I first heard the song his voice reminded me a lot of Drakes and that's when I though that would slay if they actually got Drake on it....

I'm with you when it comes to Better, they should have released this one as a single and feature Justin Bieber on it.... I do really believe in Better success as this song sounds like music in general these days and they all on top of the charts....

Archived