Too bad the Vegas show is on hiatus

Cappycorn87

Just now, Shadow. said:

I'm just stating the difference though because to me her armography in the gifs you posted she's still moving her body therefore to me she's actually dancing unlike what she does now where she is just standing there waving her arms :tiffcackle: 

:mhm: No, I agree. However, they made it sound as though Britney would be faulted for doing such a move, period, when that's not the case. She would be called Armney because the rest of her wouldn't move, and thus, she wouldn't do Janet's type of choreography, anyway. My point was, she's always incorporated it into her choreo: so if she's called that now by the Army then there's a reason behind it.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, RussianFan said:

nope. Janet's dance moves are all about arms just like what Britney does and did! 

Except Janet uses her legs and maintains energy and crowd interaction and fluidity and executes her entire show from the time she walks on stage to the time she leaves. :NYsassy:

4 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I see Janet Jackson is in LA

I wonder if she would've atteneded her show

She attended Britney show in 2000

Britney atteneded her Icon special in 2001

Britney atteneded her concert in 2008

Everybody bow down to the queen

tumblr_oq9m9uDyKG1uzvudxo3_400.gif

Dis ***** time travelling in order to copy Make Me's choreo :tiffsmoke:

2 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

That's for those who say she only moves her arms and nothing else

She still has rhythm

No one said she only moves her arms, most of her choreography is arm movement and not much else, not all of it. And you chose a gif where she was performing better than usual majority of the time she has no rhythm whatsoever and looks lost compared to her dancers 

Archived