Too bad the Vegas show is on hiatus

Cappycorn87

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, danny1994 said:

And even if this is the best she could do now, a three second gif in slow motion doesn’t prove **** :tiffcackle:

Exactly, she isn't consistent at all in performing, I can probably count more times where she didn't perform well than when she did :tiffcackle:

Just now, danny1994 said:

That circus “break” she does when she just skips down the catwalk and skips back :tiffcackle:

The toxic breakdown which is just a million hairflips :tiffcackle: tragic that she puts more effort in her hairflips than her actual routines :tiffcackle:

3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

No it wasn’t, try to hum the song in your head. It’s like 70% the speed :tiffcackle:

Unless my browser is broken or something. Does it look like slow motion to you @Shadow.?

it doesn't look right for me either it looks like there is less frames in the gif to see how she is actually executing, either way it doesn't mean ****

7 hours ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

And rhythm. Where did your natural rhythm go brit?:tiffsniffle:

A - she outgrew her passion, it could be temporary

B - her body really did change that much after having kids, or the knee injury 

C - she didn't practice for so long, got over it, now doesn't have it an naturally

D - she's just older and can't be bothered

E - if she did have a period of substance abuse (I bring this up because she did go to rehab for something and that was during her no performing time) then ***** can affect your mind and body so negatively that you're never the same again. This is true, especially with people who have dabbled in hard *****. It messes them up badly. 

F - what do I know

12 hours ago, BritintheZone said:

am I the only one who doesn't like janet music?:calculating: i try to like it but no

I recommend her 90s & 2000s stuff. Doesn't really matter, Someone to call my lover (original & the Jermaine Dupri remix), all for you, Together Again and Escapade. 

So Excited and Feedback are fine too

1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

Janet is an irrelevant flop. :mattafact:

That is completely false.

But aside from that, Britney is quickly headed towards becoming an irrelevant flop herself.

In the last decade, she hasn't done anything to gain or maintain the kind of respect Janet Jackson still has 30+ yrs into her career.

3 hours ago, On the Scene said:

But aside from that, Britney is quickly headed towards becoming an irrelevant flop herself.

In the last decade, she hasn't done anything to gain or maintain the kind of respect Janet Jackson still has 30+ yrs into her career.

oops :tiffcackle: they tried tho :tiffcackle:

4 hours ago, On the Scene said:

It comes down to Britney's performing.  I don't buy the injury excuse either.  A much better performer than Britney, Paula Abdul, had  just as much injury problems as Britney and the If U Seek Amy video had Britney do things with her knees that she probably may not have done if she still had a severe injury problem.   I think there were things out of her control during the Femme Fetale era but during the 'Circus' era I'm not sure there was much of an excuse for the lackluster choreography.

Just now, zxcvb said:

It comes down to Britney's performing.  I don't buy the injury excuse either.  A much better performer than Britney, Paula Abdul, had  just as much injury problems as Britney and the If U Seek Amy video had Britney do things with her knees that she probably may not have done if she still had a severe injury problem.   I think there were things out of her control during the Femme Fetale era but during the 'Circus' era I'm not sure there was much of an excuse for the lackluster choreography.

I agree. I can't say what her personal and medical issues truly are, but it's become obvious that she lacks the drive to put on a good performance when she clearly is able to. 

She needs to make better music as well, imo. 

Archived