Gaga fans says Britney did better the naked diamond scene than Gaga

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Herumbra said:

Britney AND Gaga looked amazing, if anybody is to blame for the comparison existing is the director of both videos being the same :whitney:

Still some have the nerve to said Britney looked cheap and she was the Wal Mart version of Gaga´s scene, since she wore real diamonds

8 minutes ago, mtfknstarboy said:

Still some have the nerve to said Britney looked cheap and she was the Wal Mart version of Gaga´s scene, since she wore real diamonds

If you read further someone said Britney's are real diamonds as well, they put the making the video of toxic. I honestly don't remember if they were real or not. I assumed they are because she looks stunning. I didn't even remember Gaga's and I used to enjoy her earlier stuff. 

3 minutes ago, Damsel in Distress said:

It's crystal clear.

Why is even a discussion on this?

Because the world have different opinions?

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

If you read further someone said Britney's are real diamonds as well, they put the making the video of toxic. I honestly don't remember if they were real or not. I assumed they are because she looks stunning. I didn't even remember Gaga's and I used to enjoy her earlier stuff. 

So, you agree? Britney is the Wal Mart version of Gaga in this scene?

If they're intelligent they should all say that Britney's scene is better. It's not up to personal preferences, it's objective that one is the original and the other one a cheap tribute. Everybody has a favorite artist, but when it comes to facts they are FACTS. Don't lie to yourselves. :lessons:

1 minute ago, rhaul said:

If they're intelligent they should all say that Britney's scene is better. It's not up to personal preference, it's objective that one is the original and the other on a cheap tribute. Everybody has a favorite artist, but when it comes to facts they are FACTS. Don't lie to yourselves. :lessons:

Tell them sista hoe :mattafact:

1 minute ago, Damsel in Distress said:

Do you understand irony or are you a completely illiterate?

The second. but watch your tone with me you guetto *** ho

7 minutes ago, mtfknstarboy said:

Because the world have different opinions?

So, you agree? Britney is the Wal Mart version of Gaga in this scene?

What the ****. I said I always thought Britney's are real diamonds. She made it look expensive, if they aren't. But there are people who are saying otherwise, that hers are real as well.  If anything, Gaga's look cheap to me tbh. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Lucky said:

what kind of deluded poll...? YYrPKVX.gif

AP (no? it should've been then) in 2009.

This poll is fresher than mudaphucka, and why deluded? the looks and the scene overall is very tied and both are iconiqué

Just now, Damsel in Distress said:

Watch when addressing to me with ignorant posts.

You admitted you're illiterate!!!

God, learn the alphabet.

I'm still learning english, reported for racism.

Just now, Damsel in Distress said:

Reported because you admitted you're illiterate?

Do you know what racism is?

Are you uneducated too?

You speak pretty well English knowing the term ghetto ho.

You are the racist one, you peasant.:haha:

Wow you are super mean and rude, please don't quote me anymore, you really urted my feelings. 

(pd.- Thanks for the compliment about my english, i'm getting there)

2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

But can someone please tell those dumbfucks, IT WASN'T A CHEAP *** BODY SUIT :girlwhat:

It wasn't right? i was like, "mmm if they glued the diamonds, they glued to the body suit then?"

Archived