Gaga fans says Britney did better the naked diamond scene than Gaga

Just now, Damsel in Distress said:

Ok, don't cry.

Watch your mouth little boy the world is cruel.

Bye.

I was joking,  i wasn't offended, i drank way too much coffee my hands are shaking

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, mtfknstarboy said:

Wow you are super mean and rude, please don't quote me anymore, you really urted my feelings. 

(pd.- Thanks for the compliment about my english, i'm getting there)

It wasn't right? i was like, "mmm if they glued the diamonds, they glued to the body suit then?"

In the mtv making of the video britney says she has nothing on but diamonds. 

Also since you seem new, don't take what anyone says on here to heart, you will get some vile people on here.

Just now, Shadow. said:

In the mtv making of the video britney says she has nothing on but diamonds. 

Also since you seem new, don't take what anyone says on here to heart, you will get some vile people on here.

just a humble Gaga and Britney fan here

But did she actually said diamonds? that was a real debate there

Just now, Spearsfan said:

I mean Gaga ripped off of so many ppl during that time. Ppl remember Toxic but not LG even though I love both videos 

they are on the same level of iconicness for me

2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Watch from 5:52

I'm sorry but those don't look like real diamonds, more like metallic little things 

2 minutes ago, Camilo said:

That was made by little lion, that annoying **** used to be here :triggered: and of course Britney looked better tho, Gaga looks cheap and that face :wtfdidusay:

What is wrong with Gaga's face?

Just now, mtfknstarboy said:

I'm sorry but those don't look like real diamonds, more like metallic little things 

Oh i thought you meant whether it was glued on diamonds or a body suit. Idk if they are real or not either way it was hot :thirsty: 

1 minute ago, Dollanganger said:

Anyone with that Snapchat filter on their avi shouldn't be judging what is more timeless or iconc tbh.

Screaming :tiffcackle:

12 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

Oh i thought you meant whether it was glued on diamonds or a body suit. Idk if they are real or not either way it was hot :thirsty: 

Screaming :tiffcackle:

I think Gaga should've sticked to the Freakshow act.

1286488632_0.jpg

Ever since she tried to become a high couture, glamorous type, she messed up her face...

GBUT.jpg

We miss u Gagz. :lemmetellu:

14 minutes ago, Dollanganger said:

Anyone with that Snapchat filter on their avi shouldn't be judging what is more timeless or iconc tbh.

Anyone with a pic of a singer shouldn't be judging others as well :mattafact: show me yours or shut the hell up, timeless or iconic? :tiffcackle: nobody remembers Gaga in a diamond suit lmao.

2 minutes ago, Camilo said:

Anyone with a pic of a singer shouldn't be judging others as well :mattafact: show me yours or shut the hell up, timeless or iconic? :tiffcackle: nobody remembers Gaga in a diamond suit lmao.

OMFG YOU ***** JAJAJAJAJAJAJA

1 minute ago, The Holy Spearit said:

This. I go on Gagadaily sometimes and they seem to be really real and honest with their opinions. They call Gaga out on her bullshit. They stan but they dont lick ***. They dragged Gaga's *** for collaborating with R.Kelly and still do to this day. I was surprised how many Gaga fans defend Britney there. They even praised her Make Me video :moorangu: A-trl is a cesspool of haters. Monsters, Beyhive, Fossildonnas, Rihanna Navy, and Katy Kats all hate on britney. 

Plus they are super smart, the world news section amaze me

Archived