Gaga fans says Britney did better the naked diamond scene than Gaga

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, The Holy Spearit said:

This. I go on Gagadaily sometimes and they seem to be really real and honest with their opinions. They call Gaga out on her bullshit. They stan but they dont lick ***. They dragged Gaga's *** for collaborating with R.Kelly and still do to this day. I was surprised how many Gaga fans defend Britney there. They even praised her Make Me video :moorangu: A-trl is a cesspool of haters. Monsters, Beyhive, Fossildonnas, Rihanna Navy, and Katy Kats all hate on britney. 

OMG, you should check the R KElly thread right now, is a mess, they are literally roasting Gaga alive

57 minutes ago, MM said:

obviously. the toxic video is better than any video Gaga has done :whitney:

Even Bad Romance? are yah sure?

1 hour ago, CerseiTheQueen said:

I'm reading that with Regina George's voice :tiffcackle:

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, mtfknstarboy said:

Love the reactions LOOOOL, TBH they would be delusional to not agree, Gaga looks like a underground sewer muppet while Britney could easily pass for the daughter or grandaughter of MarilynMonroe

tumblr_nxpzihemk21s56j7yo7_400.gif

http://Gagadaily.com/forums/topic/238709-battle-of-the-body-naked-diamond-scene-Gaga-vs-britney/

It drives me  absolutely crazy when I see people comment on her body suit from toxic that **** was glued on her beautiful miraculously **** body ...  no bodysuit  :awks:

18 minutes ago, Daveh422 said:

It drives me  absolutely crazy when I see people comment on her body suit from toxic that **** was glued on her beautiful miraculously **** body ...  no bodysuit  :awks:

Ughh after comments and comments and they even posted the making the video they still saying it's a body suit giphy.gif

35 minutes ago, The Holy Spearit said:

This was last year (the picture you posted) She hasn't been to Epione since Superbowl back in February this year. Her fillers are gone. Her cheeks are round again. She had to stop doing them because she was filming A Star Is Born. All she does now is lip injections.

tumblr_ork1mbvfgM1tu7utro1_1280.jpg

Such a natural beauty

1 hour ago, The Holy Spearit said:

This was last year (the picture you posted) She hasn't been to Epione since Superbowl back in February this year. Her fillers are gone. Her cheeks are round again. She had to stop doing them because she was filming A Star Is Born. All she does now is lip injections.

tumblr_ork1mbvfgM1tu7utro1_1280.jpg

except not really:

3F91880700000578-4441652-Laid_back_Lady_Gaga_looked_casual_chic_as_she_stepped_out_on_the-m-96_1493068496761.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

xoxo :queenflopga:

yes they were glued onto her body but I'm pretty sure they were Swarovski Crystals. They don't even look that different unless looked at from really close. In fact I'm pretty sure they both had Swarovski crystals glued on. Toxic had a 1M dollar budget, and they wouldn't blow half the budget getting diamonds to glue onto Britney's body when the other alternative looked just as good:outwithit:

On 18/7/2017 at 0:01 AM, mtfknstarboy said:

Love the reactions LOOOOL, TBH they would be delusional to not agree, Gaga looks like a underground sewer muppet while Britney could easily pass for the daughter or grandaughter of MarilynMonroe

tumblr_nxpzihemk21s56j7yo7_400.gif

http://Gagadaily.com/forums/topic/238709-battle-of-the-body-naked-diamond-scene-Gaga-vs-britney/

britney looked BEYOND perfection in this scene. A living doll

Archived