Glory (The Raw Sessions) [Update]

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Yet he critisizes when he is rather selfish himself. This fanbase sometimes.....

Ikr. I don't get it tho, why keeps the stems to yourself? People just say "I don't have the right to leak them", as though they are in some contractual agreement with Brit's team. Just leak it already. And while im at it, I also think he has CYM stems (cuz he made a remix of the song)

Guest Diamond Horse
1 hour ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Yet he critisizes when he is rather selfish himself. This fanbase sometimes.....

He thought he would get away with this :tiffcackle:

20 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

To be fair, when buying stems or getting them from the label there's usually terms and conditions along with it. If everyone leaked everything they had bridges would be burned & future stems & pro tools wouldn't be accessible at all

To be fair, making money out of our girl is just disrespectful:tiffcackle:

Anyone sellig them don't give a single **** about Britney and about us, they just want to milk us. Okay without them we might not get any stems, but to be fair, I'd choose a demo or an unreleased track over stems and they leak without even paying thanks to kind amazing producers such as Bell. 

I get your point, but i will never respect anyone selling stems. Like it's their freaking voice on it?!?!?!?!

53 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

To be fair, making money out of our girl is just disrespectful:tiffcackle:

Anyone sellig them don't give a single **** about Britney and about us, they just want to milk us. Okay without them we might not get any stems, but to be fair, I'd choose a demo or an unreleased track over stems and they leak without even paying thanks to kind amazing producers such as Bell. 

I get your point, but i will never respect anyone selling stems. Like it's their freaking voice on it?!?!?!?!

Yeah I would never sell stems or unreleased material, it's even more disrespectful to the producers who took their time producing the track

Archived