Glory (The Raw Sessions) [Update]

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish
21 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I don’t think he was lying, he hasn’t logged in since Friday.

He probably has a life and hasn’t gotten around to uploading them yet.

Exactly not everyone is on here 24/7:tiffcackle:

12 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

It first was july 30th but was then updated due the leak of DYWCO stems with the change saying tomorrow which was 2 days ago....

i believe he had to change the date because someone else leaked the stems before. probably not leaking in july 30th. so let's enjoy what we have haha.

i've read the stems were leaked by  truly yours and there's a drama going on between some fans that have this stems:urite:  because they hate the person that has them, fake friendships all around. 

1 hour ago, LoanSPW said:

@britneyidolos I was delaying Glory: Rediscover because you told me my work was cool and that I would indeed get the full Glory multitracks! I hope you aren't lying, otherwise you'll make a lot of fans angry. Please at least post something when you log again! :crying4:

Sorry sweety. I want to remix them too myself but I don't think we will get them. It's too suspicious he or she didn't log in since friday. 1 or 2 days okay but 3 lnowing you said "tomorrow"? No. I guess we got fooled on:gross:

Archived