Glory (The Raw Sessions) [Update]

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/23/2017 at 8:17 AM, It'sSamB!tch said:

Lol don't have you a lot of stems yet you don't share anything at all? .... I recall you having the POM stems

I don't have the POM stems... 

where did you get that from. I have the acapella everyone has

7 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Sorry sweety. I want to remix them too myself but I don't think we will get them. It's too suspicious he or she didn't log in since friday. 1 or 2 days okay but 3 lnowing you said "tomorrow"? No. I guess we got fooled on:gross:

Well the OP just PM'd me a link that apparently redirect to the Liar multitrack but it's not working due to copyright. I don't know what to think :crying2:

Guest Diamond Horse
1 hour ago, LoanSPW said:

Well the OP just PM'd me a link that apparently redirect to the Liar multitrack but it's not working due to copyright. I don't know what to think :crying2:

an hour ago? and it was left at that?

Guest Diamond Horse
2 hours ago, LoanSPW said:

4 minutes ago, Popeye said:

Yeah me too and it wasn't working

did you advice him to upload elsewhere or something to guide him? where was it uploaded anyway? it wasn't freshly uploaded then? is he trying again then?? I am so confused!

also, did he change his online availability privacy settings then? it still shows like he last logged in on Friday. I am not sure if I should feel a certain way about it, but it is just another interesting detail in this story. even though, I probably read too much into it.

7 hours ago, Diamond Horse said:

did you advice him to upload elsewhere or something to guide him? where was it uploaded anyway? it wasn't freshly uploaded then? is he trying again then?? I am so confused!

also, did he change his online availability privacy settings then? it still shows like he last logged in on Friday. I am not sure if I should feel a certain way about it, but it is just another interesting detail in this story. even though, I probably read too much into it.

Yeah i recommended him to try WeTransfer (he did it via MEGA) but apparently he was in BH for just seconds and then left. He probably changed his privacy settings yeah. He hasn't answered back yet.

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, LoanSPW said:

Yeah i recommended him to try WeTransfer (he did it via MEGA) but apparently he was in BH for just seconds and then left. He probably changed his privacy settings yeah. He hasn't answered back yet.

Here somebody says that some people already have Liar :shake: 

On 7/17/2017 at 2:15 PM, britneyidolos said:

UPDATE: DUE TO THE DYWCO STEMS LEAK. IM REALEASIN EBERYTHING TOMORROW.

ILL UPLOAD EVERYTHING TO MY MEGA ACCOUNT AND SPREAD THE LINKS.

XOXO STAY TUNED

I'LL MAKE YALL OOOH OOOH OOOH OOOOH ;)

I'm releasing a Glory digital Cd that includes vocals stems free for everybody!

Tired of selfish people trading and stuff I got the chance to get the stems and I'll release everything for you guys, you deserve to enjoy Godneys vocals as well.

All files are WAV and official. This is NO fanmade, this is official. 

I'll be glad to hear all the remixes yall make!! Xx

Glory (The Raw Sessions) [OUT 30th July]

1 - Make Me ( Lead Vox Stem )

2 - Make Me ( Background Vox Stem )

3 - Invitation ( Lead Vox Stem )

4 - Mood Ring ( Lead Vox Stem )

5 - Change Your Mind ( Lead Vox Stem )

6 - Just Luv Me ( Lead Vox Stem )

7 - Clumsy ( Lead Vox Stem )

8 - Clumsy ( Background Vox Stem )

9 - Liar ( Lead Vox Stem + Adlibs )

10 - Better ( Lead Vox Stem )

11 - Love Me Down ( Lead Vox Stem )

12 - Private Show ( Lead Vox Stem )

Bonus Track:

13 - Slumber Party (Lead Vox Stem + Adlibs)

14 - Do You Wanna Come Over ( Lead Vox Stem )

15 - What You Need ( Lead Vox Stem )20 000 000 

link please

Archived