Glory (The Raw Sessions) [Update]

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this doesn't leak, there's another user on soundcloud who has the Make Me, and Slumber Party stems. They leaked DYWCO (i think?) so they will probably leak Slumber Party and Make Me

5 hours ago, soeffnperf said:

I can tell you that the stems will leak. Regardless of whether it's the OP or not. Some **** went down and so now Glory is getting put out there because of some douche. :cigney:

Some douche? Lol I am thankful for that douche. I hate selfish people not leaking this ****.

5 minutes ago, LoanSPW said:

I don't want to sound delusional, but last time I PM'd him, he told me that was he was uploading the full glory multitracks and that it was taking a lot of time. So I know that it's been more than a day, but maybe he's just slightly late? 

@britneyidolos could you confirm that when you'll connect again please? :)

He/ she hasn't been active since Friday 8 AM IST (Thu 7:30 PM PT/ Fri 3:30 AM UK). I don't think we are gonna get it, but I'll keep some hope alive! Anyways, lets hope the one who leaked the DYWCO stems leaks MM and SP!

Guest Diamond Horse
16 minutes ago, LoanSPW said:

I don't want to sound delusional, but last time I PM'd him, he told me that was he was uploading the full glory multitracks and that it was taking a lot of time. So I know that it's been more than a day, but maybe he's just slightly late? 

@britneyidolos could you confirm that when you'll connect again please? :)

OMG it is really years of uploading, to think about it. But then again, yeah, he hasn't been active for so long. Although there might be a million reasons why

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, JustStanKnee said:

I hope he's alright :lostney:

Yeah.... And I mean I really don't want to think that he is such a big troll. As said before, how is it rational to push the date back then? Or is it a ploy too? Somebody said that they thought he was just hoping for the stems to leak and therefore played us, but surely he didn't hope them all to leak on the next day?

But yeah, I hope he is alright. 

Dunno, it is just very interesting...

Archived