Glory (The Raw Sessions) [Update]

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*****, I'm here waiting for this Putana to umm... leak her *****, and she doesn't. Ok it's fine boo but I gots some things I need to say, some positive feedback...... HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_m574y11hoE1r317bvo1_500.gif

Learn something from this!

I was gonna make stems and instrumental and **** for all of us and you came on and I was like, Yas ***** she is gonna give it to us and I don't have to. But I was wrong to take a chance on you gurl, you broke my heart. And today I will officially try to get the stems and instrumental for you guys cause that's what good ******* like me do here. :staysalty: That's all

Get ready to be slay by me bish cause I'ma make y'all ooh ;) Can't wait

6 hours ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

*****, I'm here waiting for this Putana to umm... leak her *****, and she doesn't. Ok it's fine boo but I gots some things I need to say, some positive feedback...... HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was gonna make stems and instrumental and **** for all of us and you came on and I was like, Yas ***** she is gonna give it to us and I don't have to. But I was wrong to take a chance on you gurl, you broke my heart. And today I will officially try to get the stems and instrumental for you guys cause that's what good ******* like me do here. :staysalty: That's all

I hope what you say is true. There has been so many people saying **** these last few days... :crying2:

I made you oooh by leaking the make me files tho ;)

All I want is the Just Luv Me stems.

That song is incredible!!

Love me Down would be good too..

But mainly Just Luv Me!!

Oh if you get the stems I'd love you forever!

10 minutes ago, BOBO said:

Mods, Might as well lock this thread!

If anybody wants the "Do You Wanna Come Over" stems (There are 26 in WAV format), message me for a d/l link or check out the ones I posted here

I only need Better (instrumental).

1 hour ago, LoanSPW said:

I hope what you say is true. There has been so many people saying **** these last few days... :crying2:

I know :crying1: I will try for everyone, next to trying to get Rebellion 

1 hour ago, indyRS said:

All I want is the Just Luv Me stems.

That song is incredible!!

Love me Down would be good too..

But mainly Just Luv Me!!

Oh if you get the stems I'd love you forever!

Hopefully you can take me out for a date ;) 

1 hour ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

I know :crying1: I will try for everyone, next to trying to get Rebellion 

Hopefully you can take me out for a date ;) 

If you could just get JLM and Liar. I just need those Liar ad libs. I hate how they pushed those damn fine vocals so far in the back so you can barely hear them. I need to fix that!!

Guest $elfish
19 hours ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

What a Queen:mattafact:

im ready to get slayed sis:lustney:

19 hours ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

;). You're now one of my favourites *******, i Will waiting for those 

Archived