HOW MANY ***** DOES BRITNEY CARE ABOUT HER CAREER?

BritintheZone

HOW MANY FUCKS DOES BRITNEY CARE ABOUT HER CAREER?  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mmmm I said 50% because I think she does care but it's obviously no where near her first priority. It doesn't really bother me, I'll always love Brit - so many good memories of her and truly she has one of my fave discography/videography of any artist, she's pretty much the only celeb I care about/am interested in to a stanning level, but if she isn't really into it I'd almost rather she retire, it makes me really sad the way Vegas/things like the VMA performance is starting to really destroy her legacy with the GP. I can't blame people who just see that and think 'Oh she's so talentless' like the dancing is not hardcore and she doesn't sing live so of course people who hardly know anything about her will assume that. I know her dancing has improved and that's awesome, I'm one of the few who doesn't think she is purely just lazy, like her entire way of dancing has completely changed, where it was once fluent and seamless it seems so mechanical and counted, I don't think that comes just from laziness. I do know you can obviously see nights where she's half assing it. She has limitations, but I wish her team would work to her strengths. Like if she can't dance the same then she needs to mix it up with at least ballads as live vocals. I feel like she might just continue to do a residency or something because it's easy money and she can do this and never need to worry about money again, or ever worry about things for her boys. Obviously for a normal person they could live 100 lifetimes with her cash but she probably also wants to be able to always continue to give her boys the best of everything and the lifestyle they are used to. I do really wish she'd rediscover her passion, but oh well at the end of the day what can you do, it's her life. I always still find myself interested in what she's doing, it will just be a shame if she becomes mainly remembered as a Vegas nostalgia act.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10%  or  20% at most, ı am being optimistic.but to be honest ı think the only thing she cares is money.

15 hours ago, CashmereCat said:

literally the same tired *** responses in different threads, its actually kind of annoying when someone doesn't even recognize that they're absolutely wrong lmao, you can present all the facts you will, but theyre like "hurr durr britney is #1 idC wat u Sai" Reason why she sells out mediocre *** performances, people either don't know that she's mediocre or people don't want to admit Britney isn't Britney anymore lol which he's both LOL

remember the thread in which he/she compared others' performances to britney's?whenever someone said that britney's performances weren't good he/she kept telling them "it is your own opinion" but kept on saying that rihanna was a shitty performer and when ı told him/her that it was only his/her own opinion he/she kept telling the same thing as if it was a fact.:wyd:for him/her, only his/her opinions are facts and others' opinions don't even matter, just like adam skye.

17 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Will you folks learn to accept that that Britney not that focused on the charts and all that other superficial stuff that you want her to be focused on

Britney herself said she cares about charts and pays attention to them. Also she doesn't care about superficial stuff when she's injecting things into her face to look younger/hotter?  :calculating:

17 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Let me correct you,  She talked about Glory in a way that she never did for Circus, Femme Fatale and Britney Jean

Glory album stuck where Britney wanted it to be and had her finally excited for an album since Blackout

Actually it did not die soon as it came out in August because she was still doing promo afterwards from time to time in a way she never did for the previous 3 albums

This.

They're acting like she didn't perform a ton of festivals and did a bunch of interviews to promote her work. It was basically promo for POM but I'm sure it's her management's fault, her work there was done. 

8 hours ago, CashmereCat said:

literally the same tired *** responses in different threads, its actually kind of annoying when someone doesn't even recognize that they're absolutely wrong lmao, you can present all the facts you will, but theyre like "hurr durr britney is #1 idC wat u Sai" Reason why she sells out mediocre *** performances, people either don't know that she's mediocre or people don't want to admit Britney isn't Britney anymore lol which he's both LOL

BrItNeY iS dOiNg FiNe

DCMaab9XgAQBFz4.jpg

21 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

Britney herself said she cares about charts and pays attention to them. Also she doesn't care about superficial stuff when she's injecting things into her face to look younger/hotter?  :calculating:

I doubt she obsesses over them and remember she's in the entertainment industry

13 minutes ago, RobRocks said:

I said 50% cause it could be worse. She could be doing Oreos commercials and not releasing music since 2012 you know what I mean? :mattafact:

oh well she could also been on xfactor and get paid millions for sitting on her a$$.. :cinderellaney:

1 hour ago, Inherzone said:

oh well she could also been on xfactor and get paid millions for sitting on her a$$.. :cinderellaney:

no talent show ever will want her after what she did there...

I don´t even think she is even that much wanted as a guest of a talk show or late night, because she can´t go off script and her team will make sure there is no interesting question at all

45 minutes ago, pieceof15yearold*loveyall said:

no talent show ever will want her after what she did there...

I don´t even think she is even that much wanted as a guest of a talk show or late night, because she can´t go off script and her team will make sure there is no interesting question at all

I was just a regular fan back then and thought she was fine  :calculating:

Archived