HOW MANY ***** DOES BRITNEY CARE ABOUT HER CAREER?

BritintheZone

HOW MANY FUCKS DOES BRITNEY CARE ABOUT HER CAREER?  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Ok, well you’re saying we shouldn’t be focused on superficial stuff. We’re not, we’re focused on her performances.

If you think she’s putting 100% effort into her dance routines and “live vocals” “busting her ***”, you’re kidding yourself :whitney:

That's ok

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Ok, well you’re saying we shouldn’t be focused on superficial stuff. We’re not, we’re focused on her performances.

If you think she’s putting 100% effort into her dance routines and “live vocals” “busting her ***”, you’re kidding yourself :whitney:

THIS

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You
17 minutes ago, SexyJeans said:

I wonder when we'll get the third single :mattafact: Soon I guess

Of course it'll be soon, isn't Glory like a baby to her? Of course she'll want people to hear a 3rd single:queenflopga:

I'm not the only one, but I often wonder if her 'whateve' attitude is a sort of

rebellion against the conservatorship that she has. I guess that if she didn't have her conservatorship,

she would care more. A lot more.

But then again, we don't know her mind. It's possible that the 2006 to 2008 years

spooked her, or turned her off, against being famous, or big! Or, she loves her boys so

much, she got what she wanted in life,....kids. So who knows??

Anyways, I voted 20%.

8 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Yeah you're right. She mentioned Glory 3 times whereas BJ was leant 1 time:haha:

She only did promo for the leadsingle and never for the album nor SP. Even FF had promo performances of Big Fat Bass being a non single and tbh doing Make Me 2 or 3 times doesn't really count as Promo 

Cappy has the same old tired *** replies, don't even bother talking to him.  He's like the epitome of britard, literally thinks everything Britney does is golden :riha:

9 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

Cappy has the same old tired *** replies, don't even bother talking to him.  He's like the epitome of britard, literally thinks everything Britney does is golden :riha:

I don’t even know why I keep taking him seriously :gross:

I guess it’s just fun to argue with him :tiffcackle:

4 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I don’t even know why I keep taking him seriously :gross:

I guess it’s just fun to argue with him :tiffcackle:

literally the same tired *** responses in different threads, its actually kind of annoying when someone doesn't even recognize that they're absolutely wrong lmao, you can present all the facts you will, but theyre like "hurr durr britney is #1 idC wat u Sai" Reason why she sells out mediocre *** performances, people either don't know that she's mediocre or people don't want to admit Britney isn't Britney anymore lol which he's both LOL

12 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

literally the same tired *** responses in different threads, its actually kind of annoying when someone doesn't even recognize that they're absolutely wrong lmao, you can present all the facts you will, but theyre like "hurr durr britney is #1 idC wat u Sai" Reason why she sells out mediocre *** performances, people either don't know that she's mediocre or people don't want to admit Britney isn't Britney anymore lol which he's both LOL

“She sold 100,000 in the first week which is pretty impressive”

He literally posted that same comment 3 times in the same thread.

Also the classic “Britney doing fine” :tiffcackle:

Archived