HOW MANY ***** DOES BRITNEY CARE ABOUT HER CAREER?

BritintheZone

HOW MANY FUCKS DOES BRITNEY CARE ABOUT HER CAREER?  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Will you folks learn to accept that that Britney not that focused on the charts and all that other superficial stuff that you want her to be focused on

I dont care if she performs or promote her song if she doesnt want it to be successful thats her career not me 

HOWEVER

when your tour, music videos, dance routines and outfits start being affected negativty then it should be questioned how much does she care

2 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Will you folks learn to accept that that Britney not that focused on the charts and all that other superficial stuff that you want her to be focused on

1. It's not about charts alone.

2. Promoting and touring is JUST a part of the job.

3. What other superficial stuff? I didn't know touring, or simply CARING about your own music was superficial. Mhm, stupid me I guess....:ponderney:

Britney has shown almost ZERO interest about Glory. As soon as it came out, it died and she never ever even mentioned it again. Why would we respect that? It was her baby she said, well that sure ain't how you treat a baby lmao.

It is people like you that agrees with her work behavior, that contributes to her laziness tbh.

We as fans, should not pick this like at all. Even freaking DION is touring and recording AND SHE LOST 2 CLOSE FAMILY MEMBERS

2 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

1. It's not about charts alone.

2. Promoting and touring is JUST a part of the job.

3. What other superficial stuff? I didn't know touring, or simply CARING about your own music was superficial. Mhm, stupid me I guess....:ponderney:

Britney has shown almost ZERO interest about Glory. As soon as it came out, it died and she never ever even mentioned it again. Why would we respect that? It was her baby she said, well that sure ain't how you treat a baby lmao.

It is people like you that agrees with her work behavior, that contributes to her laziness tbh.

We as fans, should not pick this like at all. Even freaking DION is touring and recording AND SHE LOST 2 CLOSE FAMILY MEMBERS

Let me correct you,  She talked about Glory in a way that she never did for Circus, Femme Fatale and Britney Jean

Glory album stuck where Britney wanted it to be and had her finally excited for an album since Blackout

Actually it did not die soon as it came out in August because she was still doing promo afterwards from time to time in a way she never did for the previous 3 albums

17 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Let me correct you,  She talked about Glory in a way that she never did for Circus, Femme Fatale and Britney Jean

Glory album stuck where Britney wanted it to be and had her finally excited for an album since Blackout

Actually it did not die soon as it came out in August because she was still doing promo afterwards from time to time in a way she never did for the previous 3 albums

Yeah you're right. She mentioned Glory 3 times whereas BJ was mentioned 1 time:haha:

She only did promo for the leadsingle and never for the album nor SP. Even FF had promo performances of Big Fat Bass being a non single and tbh doing Make Me 2 or 3 times doesn't really count as Promo 

1 minute ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Yeah you're right. She mentioned Glory 3 times whereas BJ was leant 1 time:haha:

She only did promo for the leadsingle and never for the album nor SP. Even FF had promo performances of Big Fat Bass being a non single and tbh doing Make Me 2 or 3 times doesn't really count as Promo 

She spoke alot and engaged in a way she never did the previous 3 albums

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

20%

The only thing she still naturally puts effort into is making good albums such as Glory. PS: I voted 0% but then I remembered Glory, I say 20%.

25 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I don’t give a **** if she goes the rest of her career without another top 100 song.

I just want her to give a **** about her performances, they’re ****.

6 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Definitely about 30-40% she wouldn't have done the tour and made such a killer album like Glory otherwise. She just doesn't care enough to take her career to the next level.

Tour was for the money, but she cared about Glory (until it dropped).

3 minutes ago, SexyJeans said:

I'm not sarcastic :explainlol: 

I'm just as serious as Britney is about her career :mattafact:

And we all know that she takes it very seriously:mattafact:

1 minute ago, Cappycorn87 said:

good to hear

Ok, well you’re saying we shouldn’t be focused on superficial stuff. We’re not, we’re focused on her performances.

If you think she’s putting 100% effort into her dance routines and “live vocals” “busting her ***”, you’re kidding yourself :whitney:

Archived