Guest Arckangel
13 hours ago, LoanSPW said:

@Someone Who Knows, @soeffnperf, @ICouldntThinkOfOne I'll try to do it for you (talking about the lead vocals here):

Now That I Found You: The bridge and parts of the chorus ("I'm blown away", "i have found myself") are entirely by done by Myah, rest is Britney.

Lord, help us!

LoanSPW, you are seriously embarrassing yourself. No change in timber, no change in tone! The parts "I am blown away" and "I have found myself" SOUND EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE REST!!! Now, the word "away" in "I have flown away" is sung on a higher key, and "away" from "I am blown away", on a lower key, but the timber as in the sound, the uniqueness of the voice, ARE the EXACTLY THE SAME!!! IT IS THE EXACT SAME VOCALIST: BRITNEY JEAN SPEARS!!!

I can't believe some Exhalers liked your post without even double-checking for themselves. This is getting ridiculous, and it's even a waste of time at this point. I'm still debating 'cause many of these claims are outrageously FALSE and damaging for Britney.

As for the bridge of 'Now That I Found You', same thing. Totally sounds like Britney. Absolutely NO INDICATION it must be another vocalist...

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Arckangel
14 hours ago, LoanSPW said:

@Someone Who Knows, @soeffnperf, @ICouldntThinkOfOne I'll try to do it for you (talking about the lead vocals here):

Chillin' With You: All Myah/Jamie Lynn.

You claimed with no proof that Myah Marie dubbed parts of Now That I Found You (she didn't, and I've explained it in the post above), but since you believe Britney sang most of it, Just compare Chillin' With You to Now That I Found You. You'll find that it's the same timber! As I've explained many times, Britney Jean is RIFE with filters and effects, and Britney does not sound the exact same on all her recordings; she plays w/ her voice and has the ability to change her tone (just like Myah does on her own songs and tracks she pitches to various artists).

Myah Marie is not credited as a background vocalist on Now That I Found You, but she is credited as such on Chillin' With You. I can't tell for sure exactly where she is, but I think Myah sings the very first words of Chillin' With You, "you, you, you", sings in the bridge and may also sing backups during Britney's verses. By the way, Britney and Jamie Lynn are also credited as background vocalists; just check the booklet!

@Arckangel you should calm the **** down. I never said that I was giving proof or anything like that. Everything was just speculations. There's no need to quote my post multiple times just to say that "i'm embarrassing myself" or whatever. I'm trying to kindly help people who try to see where it's Brit and where it's Myah, and yes it's all based on speculations because besides the Alien stems and the claims made by Nick (the remixer), WE HAVE NO PROOF! Seriously, try to do something esle than complaining about my post because, let's be honest, you're wasting your time. :bigkiss:

58 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

Lord, help us!

LoanSPW, you are seriously embarrassing yourself. No change in timber, no change in tone! The parts "I am blown away" and "I have found myself" SOUND EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE REST!!! Now, the word "away" in "I have flown away" is sung on a higher key, and "away" from "I am blown away", on a lower key, but the timber as in the sound, the uniqueness of the voice, ARE the EXACTLY THE SAME!!! IT IS THE EXACT SAME VOCALIST: BRITNEY JEAN SPEARS!!!

I can't believe some Exhalers liked your post without even double-checking for themselves. This is getting ridiculous, and it's even a waste of time at this point. I'm still debating 'cause many of these claims are outrageously FALSE and damaging for Britney.

As for the bridge of 'Now That I Found You', same thing. Totally sounds like Britney. Absolutely NO INDICATION it must be another vocalist...

Okay I think I finally agree with you on something. I've not listened to Now That I Found You all the way through, but I agree that the chorus is definitely Britney. As for Chilling With You, I admit that Britney definitely has a strong presence on the song (particularly the chorus and the bridge) but there are some lines... particularly the "I drank some red wine..." that IMO just sounds off.

I know that it must be frustrating for you to not get solid proof (which doesn't exist as after all it is a conspiracy theory) but it's not like all of us are just talking out of our ***. Personally, I have always listened to a lot of Myah's songs and demos (i.e Sorry Adam, Black Widow, Feet On The Ground... ) so I'm familiar with her voice and I knew something was off after a few listens of BJ when it first came out. 

I still don't completely understand your whole argument about the effects on her voice throughout BJ. Yes there is a lot of auto-tune and other effects, but as some have pointed out her voice is HEAVILY edited on ISBE but nobody really disputes that Britney sings on that. Even Chillin' With You for an example. If you compare that song to a lot of other Britney songs, the lead vocal isn't actually that edited. I would argue that the vocals on Out From Under are far more edited than on CWY, but she sounds like Britney on OFU. And I still don't understand why she would intentionally change the tone of her voice so drastically throughout an entire album? Particularly on Body Ache, when there is shifts in tone between the first and second verse. I'm not attacking you I'm just genuinely curious to know why you think. 

2 hours ago, Arckangel said:

Blatant exaggerations! The Work ***** claim is completely FALSE! I have listened to the posted stems/a cappella/filtered audio whatever more than once, and NO, it's Britney on lead. Myah sings backups in the bridge and the following section!

A higher voice is heard when Britney sings the bridge; it's Myah in the background:

So hold your head high
Fingers to the sky
Now they don't believe ya
But they gonna need ya
Keep it building higher and higher and higher

Backups are also heard in this section:
Work work work work work work work work (Work!)
Work work (Work!)
Work work (Work!)
Work work (Work!)
Work

The Body Ache and Till It's Gone claims are also outrageously false! Myah at 100%?! I'd need real PROOF of that. Your simple assumption ain't enough. And you guys contradict yourselves way too often. Some of you hear Brit in those two songs, and some you don't...

The Chillin' With You claim is pure baloney, and it's risible! I KNOW BRITNEY'S VOICE, AND HELL YEAH, IT'S HER AND JAMIE LYNN. Myah only did BACKUPS!!! I never at one moment felt it wasn't Britney singing, and you certainly not gonna convince me with a pure unbacked, unproven assumption.

You might be right (just a theory!) when it comes to Alien and Passenger, but you'll need to post real EVIDENCE for all those other claims.

but anyone can change the names on the stems, as you said? I thought they weren't proof? Contradiction.

Myah's voice is the lead vocal, it is why people hear her voice in the bridge, and through out the verses, and through the song.....

the backing is there, you're choosing to ignore. 

We've proven Body Ache, its been broken down hundreds of times and that's not Britney's voice. Till Its Gone features a different voice to Perfume, the verses of Alien, and verses of Passenger, but the same voice as Body  Ache, the choruses of Alien, Passenger....

Chillin' With You was ''written'' (supposedly) by Britney, as the lead, Will.I.Am (Executive Producer), Anthony Preston (Vocal Producer) and Joshua Lopez (who plays the guitar). We know Britney didn't write on the album, because we've had demos leak with little to no lyric changes, but it also has none of the lyrical traits of Britney's writing style, especially in a song written about her sister (when we have a number of songs about britney writing about family). Interestingly enough, on Jamie Lynn's own EP, recorded locally, not with a big label, she is one of two writers, or three writers, on all tracks, so she's able to write lyrics.....

How come, on a song about sisterhood, Jamie Lynn (Britney's sister and a singer/songwriter) isn't featured, but Will.I.am and Anthony Preston are? Is that not strange? 

We don't have unbacked, unproven assumption, you're ignoring the evidence we're showing you...when it suits you.

*All you did is say ''other people hear Myah on the majority of tracks too!'*

When did I? I didn't. Can you read? I wrote that you guys keep contradicting yourselves, and I posted a list of said contradictions.

I also wrote that Myah might perhaps have sung some lead vocals but not anywhere as much as you do claim.

And no, listening is NOT PROOF! I sure as Hell know Britney's voice too 'cause I'm her age, 35, and I've been listening to her non-stop since 1998, and I saw her in concert like 5 times, so I know damn well what she sounds like. I've also listened to plenty of Myah Marie songs online, and even in her own solo songs, she may happen to sound like Britney, which is the reason why all you guys are so confused.

And once again, a bucket-load of effects and filters were used on BJ which affect the sound of the voice.

Yes, Myah Marie is on BJ; she was hired as a background vocalist! But no, she did not dub the whole record or most of it. No!

The burden of proof is not on me (the OFFICIAL word is Britney sang lead  Myah sang background); the burden of proof is on you and so far, not even evidence was posted, but mostly theories and assumptions.

You don't know Britney's voice. We know Britney's voice, you don't.

46 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

You claimed with no proof that Myah Marie dubbed parts of Now That I Found You (she didn't, and I've explained it in the post above), but since you believe Britney sang most of it, Just compare Chillin' With You to Now That I Found You. You'll find that it's the same timber! As I've explained many times, Britney Jean is RIFE with filters and effects, and Britney does not sound the exact same on all her recordings; she plays w/ her voice and has the ability to change her tone (just like Myah does on her own songs and tracks she pitches to various artists).

Myah Marie is not credited as a background vocalist on Now That I Found You, but she is credited as such on Chillin' With You. I can't tell for sure exactly where she is, but I think Myah sings the very first words of Chillin' With You, "you, you, you", sings in the bridge and may also sing backups during Britney's verses. By the way, Britney and Jamie Lynn are also credited as background vocalists; just check the booklet!

Myah also isn't featured as a bgs on Alien. odd.

1 hour ago, Arckangel said:

Lord, help us!

give me examples of other albums where Britney sings like she does on the bridge of Now That I Found You.

@Arckangel Here's a task for you! Seeing as you're claiming that its all down to Britney ''playing with her voice'' (despite the fact that her voice never has  sounded like it did on Britney Jean), that its all down to editing (even though Britney's voice has been far more altered and treated on other albums and sounded like Britney) and seeing as you're picking and choosing when evidence is matters, when stems are valid, and when fan filters are valid....

Post links to songs where Britney sounded like she does on the tracks that cause the most debate. We know she sings on Perfume, Don't Cry, we have the stems for Alien and we know she only sang the verses of Passenger,....

...but why don't you show us other Britney songs (released or unreleased) where Britney sounds like she does on:

Body Ache
Till its gone

Chillin' with you

The runs of Tik Tik Boom.

Work *****
The Bridge of Hold on Tight

Myself and @BoyToySoldier have posted links where Britney has sounded just like she did on Perfume and Don't Cry, but you haven't posted anything to prove you're side, so do it now.

Guest Arckangel

I mean... Somebody posted this **** on YouTube last December:

LOL!!! It's a total parody/mockery. NOT BRITNEY AT ALL! I mean... She even made the Spanish "v" (a /b/ sound) when singing the word "videos", but I guess some of you would fall for it...

1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

give me examples of other albums where Britney sings like she does on the bridge of Now That I Found You.

Now That I Found You is one of those songs that I can't make my mind up about. I actually think on the bridge it sounds like Britney when she sings "Now I adore you".... but I can't decide. I, personally, think there are other songs on BJ when Myah is a lot more noticeable. 

I mean... Somebody posted this **** on YouTube last December:

LOL!!! It's a total parody/mockery. NOT BRITNEY AT ALL! I mean... She even made the Spanish "v" (a /b/ sound) when singing the word "videos", but I guess some of you would fall for it...

Are you gonna post actual links or are you gonna play ignorant idiot for another while? prove me wrong.

3 hours ago, LoanSPW said:

@Arckangel you should calm the **** down. I never said that I was giving proof or anything like that. Everything was just speculations. There's no need to quote my post multiple times just to say that "i'm embarrassing myself" or whatever. I'm trying to kindly help people who try to see where it's Brit and where it's Myah, and yes it's all based on speculations because besides the Alien stems and the claims made by Nick (the remixer), WE HAVE NO PROOF! Seriously, try to do something esle than complaining about my post because, let's be honest, you're wasting your time. :bigkiss:

but those speculations are precisely what doesn't help to this debate, because so many people has fallen to the collective hysteria after reading that kind of posts of thinking "hmm, it's true, these words sound a little different, it must be Myah", but no one ever gives a thought to the possibility of Britney just singing on another tone, or will.i.am, being the queen of distorting vocals and executive producer of this album, having something to do with these parts that sound a bit different

WE HAVE NO PROOF, you just said it, so I think it's very unfair to keep spreading those rumors and speculations that only serve as an excuse to despise her first album that failed to earn a moderate success, which used to be loved the first weeks after it was released with a different team supporting each of the songs and now suddenly we hear people saying things like it's "unlistenable garbage" and the worst thing that has happened to pop music.

At the end you and everyone else can keep posting your points of view regarding every song or every word sung in the record, but I think ya'll have become so used to the idea of Britney Spears not singing on that album, as if it was nothing, that fail to see how wrong is to believe something like that, how illogical the whole thing is. If it had something of truth behind it, I'm sure the media wouldn't have overlooked something like that about someone like Britney. A few articles originated by the own forums speculations don't count, I'm saying it would've been literally everywhere because they wouldn't have let a scandal of that magnitude go away. 

I don't know who that Nick is or why would anyone believe in him, but doubt of Myah herself who denies the claims, I think it's up to each of us to believe in what we want to believe, but I hear Britney on most of those stems or adlibs "packages" they upload as proof of Myah singing, with file names that conveniently start with "myah" because they would obviously do that, and I won't believe otherwise until Myah herself, or Britney herself or some of the producers themselves comes up and declares that Britney doesn't sing on the album versions we have. I mean, after all the singer from He About to Lose Me chorus came up and said she was the lead on the chorus, without any legal trouble or repercussion from Britney's team (or Britney's fans that still believe that's one of the best FF tracks) so why wouldn't Myah say she is in most of BJ if it was true?

Guest Arckangel

We also need to clarify what's the exact job of a background vocalist (or backing vocalist, backup singer, etc.). 

Backing vocalists are singers who provide vocal harmony with the lead vocalist or other backing vocalists. In some cases, a backing singer may sing alone as a lead-in to the main vocalist's entry or to sing a counter-melody. Backing vocalists are used in a broad range of popular music, traditional music and world music styles.  [...]

The style of singing used by backup singers varies according to the type of song and the genre of music the band plays. In pop and country songs, backup vocalists may perform vocal harmony parts to support the lead vocalist. In hardcore punk or rockabilly, other band members who play instruments may sing or shout backup vocals during the chorus (refrain) section of the songs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backing_vocalist

I'm a recording artist myself, and sometimes 4, 5 vocal tracks may be playing at once. We know, per the official booklet, that Myah is on Till It's Gone, but where exactly? I can't tell for sure.

50 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Are you gonna post actual links or are you gonna play ignorant idiot for another while? prove me wrong.

I suggest you go back to school and learn how to read, moron! What did I tell you? The burden of proof is on you! According to the OFFICIAL word, Myah did BACKGROUND VOCALS on Britney Jean. Backup singers sometimes DO sing lead, but Britney sings most of the lead on Britney Jean. The burden of proof is on YOU, you 'tard!

18 hours ago, LoanSPW said:

Alien: Everything is Britney but the choruses and the "take me home"s, which are done by Myah.

Work *****: All Myah.

Perfume: All Britney.

It Should Be Easy: Verses are by Britney, Chorus by will.i.am, Bridge by Myah.

Tik Tik Boom: Everything is Britney except the ad-libs at the end and a very few words ("YOU'VE GOT A *** siren in your face", No more of the same THING"), which are done by Myah.

Body Ache: All Myah.

Til It's Gone: All Myah.

Passenger: Verses are by Britney except "my co-pilot yeah that's right, now i can just enjoy the riiiiiiide", rest is by Myah.

Chillin' With You: All Myah/Jamie Lynn.

Don't Cry: All Britney.

Brightest Morning Star: the "You are the light of my beautiful life, i can never let go, you're my brightest morning star" after the first chorus and that plays later during the second chorus is by Myah. Britney IS present on the chorus, but her vocals are played at an extremely low volume behind Myah's vocals. Everything else is Britney.

Hold On Tight: Mostly Britney, but some words and syllabes are done by Myah.

Reveal hidden contents

Blue is Britney, Yellow is Myah.

So wicked
In the way he moves
Don't
miss it
Do not be a fool

It's a long way
It's a long way home
Light inside of me
It ignites my bones

He comes to me in my dreams
And tells me what I need to know

He makes me feel so at ease
And guides me to the lights above
I just wanna fall into his arms
tonight
Someone tell me I, I will be alright
Hold on tight

Remembering, I forever will
Surrendering, just to how we
felt

It's a long way
It's a long way home
Light inside of me
It ignites my bones

He comes to me in my dreams
And tells me what I need to know

He makes me feel so at ease
And guides me to the lights above
I just wanna fall into his arms
tonight
Someone tell me I, I will be alright
Hold on tight

And when it's all the thunder and rain
The cinema is fading away
I gotta make my way through the night
Holding on with all of my might
And when I'm lost, and I can't the find the way
I feel the pieces breaking away
Hold myself with all of my might
Don't let go

Just hold on tight

Now That I Found You: The bridge and parts of the chorus ("I'm blown away", "i have found myself") are entirely by done by Myah, rest is Britney.

Et voila! :)

Alien: Britney on the verses and pre-chorus  and not on the 'not alone''. There aren't many lyrics to the songs aside from this . This would classify as mostly Brit.

Work B: Duet because Myah is too loud and on the end of each line. Why do some of you contradict and say its Myah singing the verses when using the stems argument for Alien and not for this song. This would classify as mostly Brit with everyone at least agreeing to a strong Myah presence at minimum.  So at best this is a duet. 

Perfume: Britney sang all with Sia in barely audible backing vocals. Mostly Brit.

It should be easy: I'm never listen to this song to know tbh. Some of you guys say it's Brit. Some say Myah is in it. I still feel like this would be something less sever than Work B and it's a Brit with Will.I.AM  feature and maybe backing vocals from Myah, but not a duet.

Tik Tik Boom: Lead vocals are Brit with the TI feature. Some backing vocals and ad libs from Myah. Still mostly Britney.

Body Ache: Ok Myah.... lololol. I do not even feel like arguing this one. This sounds like Britney sounds verse one and the last two lines of the second verse while Myah sings most of the second verse and the chorus. This would be a Myah feat Britney if I am correct. 

Till It's Gone: Sounds like two voices on the versus one of which are Brit and the other Myah with neither being strong. It could just be the reverb? This is one of those songs with a chorus like alien's not alone that I do not see her not singing the chorus as a problem. Only other vocals are the bridge. Idek. So ????

Passenger: Britney on the verses and not on the chorus. Sia providing backing vocals. Myah or someone else singing the chorus.

Chillin w/ you: I'm just gonna lump this with Body Ache and Til its gone, but it is a duet with Jamie so there are fewer vocal opportunities for Brit between Jamie and Myah. We definitely at least know that least Myah did backing. I really only hear Britney at the end singing some of the when im wit chu im chillin. 

Dont Cry: Britney

Brightest morning star: Britney singing the versus. Choir chorus plush someone else singing the chorus too. Britney sings the chorus too but it's at a lower register and barely audible. 

Hold on tight: Brit. Someone helping with some of the notes on some of the words. 

So with 3 criminal songs I wouldn't say Myah sings most of BJ, but just having one song with more Myah than Brit is offensive. I would say that Myah sang lead on a material  (3/12 or 25% of the songs) but then adding the support added to the songs she did not sing lead to we do get a ratio on the album closer to 50/50. 

So in conclusion:queenie:

Guest Arckangel
39 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

but those speculations are precisely what doesn't help to this debate, because so many people has fallen to the collective hysteria after reading that kind of posts of thinking "hmm, it's true, these words sound a little different, it must be Myah", but no one ever gives a thought to the possibility of Britney just singing on another tone, or will.i.am, being the queen of distorting vocals and executive producer of this album, having something to do with these parts that sound a bit different

WE HAVE NO PROOF, you just said it, so I think it's very unfair to keep spreading those rumors and speculations that only serve as an excuse to despise her first album that failed to earn a moderate success, which used to be loved the first weeks after it was released with a different team supporting each of the songs and now suddenly we hear people saying things like it's "unlistenable garbage" and the worst thing that has happened to pop music.

At the end you and everyone else can keep posting your points of view regarding every song or every word sung in the record, but I think ya'll have become so used to the idea of Britney Spears not singing on that album, as if it was nothing, that fail to see how wrong is to believe something like that, how illogical the whole thing is. If it had something of truth behind it, I'm sure the media wouldn't have overlooked something like that about someone like Britney. A few articles originated by the own forums speculations don't count, I'm saying it would've been literally everywhere because they wouldn't have let a scandal of that magnitude go away. 

I don't know who that Nick is or why would anyone believe in him, but doubt of Myah herself who denies the claims, I think it's up to each of us to believe in what we want to believe, but I hear Britney on most of those stems or adlibs "packages" they upload as proof of Myah singing, with file names that conveniently start with "myah" because they would obviously do that, and I won't believe otherwise until Myah herself, or Britney herself or some of the producers themselves comes up and declares that Britney doesn't sing on the album versions we have. I mean, after all the singer from He About to Lose Me chorus came up and said she was the lead on the chorus, without any legal trouble or repercussion from Britney's team (or Britney's fans that still believe that's one of the best FF tracks) so why wouldn't Myah say she is in most of BJ if it was true?

Amen!

45 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

We do have proof: 
- We have the stems which are all labelled (Brit, Myah, Ana) for Alien, We have stems for Work ***** which are all labelled too.  You can't claim someone changed the titles to fit your argument, because we tons of stems that leak (literally, the FF stems , pro tools and multitracks for some tracks have leaked, and they're labelled in the same way, but you can tell which is Britney and which isn't, because her vocal is the lead vocal)

- We have extremely inconsistent credits on the songs, which never happened in previous britney booklets as if they're being careful about saying something. (read the tracks, some say addition vocals, others say backing vocals, other don't list either. People with background vocals are left of some tracks etc.

- Demo leaks  that prove Britney didn't write on tracks, yet alone was the lead writer on tracks. Sia spoke out about it.

- William Orbit came out to say that editing to the track wasn't done by him, and that it was beyond his control. 

- Nick* and Country Club Martini Crew have released tons of remixes of different artists using raw vocals and finalized stems, as well as they're own works with elements of the tracks. Why would they release a remixes of multiple songs, which get tons of praise from fans, and then release BJ songs, and only when fans ask, they say ''emmm we chose not to for the good of fans''? 

No one on Britney's team or that's featured on the album is going to say ''Britney didn't sing'', because they sign Non Disclosure Agreements that mean they can be held accountable for anything that puts the brand at risk. This is a regular occurence, but with a conservatorship in place, there's more legal action. The singer from HATLM IS on the lead vocal track, but she's not pretending to be Britney. When that song leaked (as a snippet) fans knew it wasn't Britney instantly. When the stems leaked, we found that Britney sang the lower harmony. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O86vi_CaAEU
 there's no damage to the control or legal action because there's no lie: Its not Britney, nor did she pretend to be Britney, and Britney didn't even sing that part of the track (she sang the lower part). There's no damage to be done.
The difference is Myah imitated and recorded tracks which replaced Britney's vocal, and was given a huge sum of money to do it and shut up. If Myah said nothing at all to the claims, then that's damaging to the brand so of course she had to make a statement.

At the end of the day, we have pretty solid evidence that Myah sang leads on Alien and Passenger.

Regardless of how fans analyze the songs, it's clear that Myah has a strong presence on the album. If they did it on a few songs, what's stopping them from putting main Myah vocals on others? Since we don't have the stems, of course people are going to have different opinions. Some people think Britney sings on Body Ache, but I personally think that Myah sings both verses, but sings the second one with a more forceful sound. Some say Britney has no vocals on Til It's Gone, but I think it was chopped up like Hold on Tight where Myah fills in the gaps for the (...many) parts where Britney struggled. I barely hear Britney on Chillin' With You except in the "Everyday, Chillin' With You" bridge. Notice in that particular instance they repeat the same hoarse and damaged-sounding, but distinctly Britney "you" throughout the bridge.

And that's just it. That's speculation. But it's not based on unwarranted claims. 

As for ad-libs, yes, backing vocalists sometimes perform ad-libs on a record. Please provide me with a single other instance where the backing vocalist tries to fool the audience into thinking that they are the main singer.

It's very hard to come to terms with this. It ruins Britney's credibility and definitely made me feel betrayed as a fan. But it's true.

43 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

We also need to clarify what's the exact job of a background vocalist (or backing vocalist, backup singer, etc.). 

Backing vocalists are singers who provide vocal harmony with the lead vocalist or other backing vocalists. In some cases, a backing singer may sing alone as a lead-in to the main vocalist's entry or to sing a counter-melody. Backing vocalists are used in a broad range of popular music, traditional music and world music styles.  [...]

The style of singing used by backup singers varies according to the type of song and the genre of music the band plays. In pop and country songs, backup vocalists may perform vocal harmony parts to support the lead vocalist. In hardcore punk or rockabilly, other band members who play instruments may sing or shout backup vocals during the chorus (refrain) section of the songs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backing_vocalist

I'm a recording artist myself, and sometimes 4, 5 vocal tracks may be playing at once. We know, per the official booklet, that Myah is on Till It's Gone, but where exactly? I can't tell for sure.

I suggest you go back to school and learn how to read, moron! According to the OFFICIAL word, Myah did BACKGROUND VOCALS on Britney Jean. Backup singers sometimes DO sing lead, but Britney sings most of the lead on Britney Jean. The burden of proof is on YOU, you 'tard!

wait wait wait.....
Did you just use Wikipedia's dictionary definition as a source, but talks about ''facts''? 
**** off, you ****! Come back to me when you can show me other times, in her 18 year career (and longer!) where Britney sang anything like Myah did on the Majority of Britney Jean, and then i'll take you seriously! 
Stay bitter, stay petty, stay alone and sweaty! X

Guest Arckangel
1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

wait wait wait.....
Did you just use Wikipedia as a source, but talks about ''facts''? 
**** off, you ****! 

lol It's just an article on what is a backup singer, that's all! Any other source would tell you the same thing.

Archived