Guest Paris Hilton $

super bowl

new visual album

multiple singles with good choreographies

stadium world tour

good costumes

live singing

new iconic moments

improve her performing skills until she'd be able to slay during a whole song and not just a part of it

:comingthru:

1) Finish Vegas once and for all.

2) Go on a long break, while recording for her next album. Masterpieces take time.

3) Come back in 2020 with a new album and era. Perform at the Superbowl with the new single, and then announce a new album + world tour afterwards.

4) I just love this gif: :triggered:

3 minutes ago, Buslim said:

1) Finish Vegas once and for all.

2) Go on a long break, while recording for her next album. Masterpieces take time.

3) Come back in 2020 with a new album and era. Perform at the Superbowl with the new single, and then announce a new album + world tour afterwards.

4) I just love this gif: :triggered:

time flies:triggered:

Guest $elfish

do the super bowl for her 20th anniversary and sing hits from every album for example 

bomt - bomt 

oida - oida 

britney - slave 

itz - toxic 

blackout - gimme more 

circus - womanizer 

ff - hold it against me 

bj - work ***** 

glory - make me 

and then sing b10s lead single and release b10 after the super bowl and slay everyone on earth I want this to happen so bad:yesplease: team b take notes :tiffhair:

Guest $elfish
42 minutes ago, SexyJeans said:

Re release radar :shameless:

Radar for the US  president in 2020 :sipney: Idk how that would work but still

As a short term project:

- A documentary of her life/career along these 20 years. It's a great excuse to open up about it. 

- I'd say Superbowl but it would be pointless unless she releases a new album next year which I really doubt. 

- Extend her asian tour to a world wide tour, maybe not so many dates as her previous tours but one date in each big city would help A LOT for her next era. 

AS A WHOLE:

- Obviously start singing live. Do I need mention a reason why? 

- Focusing on her career as a current artist, not as a nostalgia act. I swear, I dont wnat to hear Baby, Oops, Toxic, Circus or TTWE in the following 10 years. 

- Challenge herself to perform more technical and sharper choreographies.  

- Feeding us with more music-related stuff, she doesn't need to go to every big award show, just the fact that she herself posts some lyrics, short clips while recording something, reherasing a new routine, the meaning of her songs, etc. I mean, this type of things can feed me as a fan much more than CORN AND ELEPHANT PICS. 

This list can go on and on but I would never end. 

Collab with JT, announce a performance with Justin as a surprise performer at the VMAs (we would have another iconic VMAs moment), perform the collab and release it after VMAs, #1 everywhere for many weeks, release a video to break Adele's record and then announce that she's  headlining Superbowl next year :shameless: 

Archived