'Britney has a mental disability, she can't hold a conversation'

Mr. Lucky

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, wut said:

But neither do you though:ponderney: But by watching earlier interviews there's no denying that Britney has been uncomfortable being on set. Sorry for not being delusional.

Just accept that did not have to talk to your cousin or a bunch of strangers on set 

She's there to do a job, nothing personal

53 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Just accept that did not have to talk to your cousin or a bunch of strangers on set 

She's there to do a job, nothing personal

My cousin? What? :moorangu: 

Yeah, but it's just called being genuine.

6 minutes ago, AOLUV said:

Wait a minute...

:gtfo:

Wait just a damn minute...

:umomg:

Are you telling me The Cheetah Girls continued without Raven?? I though it was a Disney Channel movie. They were a thing???

:awkblink:

:overitkbye:

They were 3LW and then cheetah girls, and then Raven came along right before the movies if I'm not mistaken

3 hours ago, Crayboy said:

They were 3LW and then cheetah girls, and then Raven came along right before the movies if I'm not mistaken

First there was 3LW; they had a hit with No More in the early 2000s. After a couple more releases, one of the members left the band. The two remaining members (Adrienne and Keily) continued as a duo and eventually found a replacement third member (Jessica). In the meantime, Adrienne and Keily were approached by Disney to perform in a Cheetah Girls movie alongside two other girls (Sabrina and Raven). Following the movie's success, the three girls (Sabrina, Adrienne, and Keily, without Raven, who was asked but decided to focus on a solo career) decided to make it into a real group. Raven only appeared on soundtrack songs involving the movies. At this time 3LW still existed and had plans for future musical releases, but these eventually failed to materialize as their main focus became the Cheetah Girls.

Archived