'Britney has a mental disability, she can't hold a conversation'

Mr. Lucky

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Lucky's ***** said:

Co-workers showing you this are obviously not very nice co-workers, hun!  :bcutelaugh:

That was then this is now, baby! She seems so much more open and happy than she did back in those days. I love the queen of living life and overcoming her troubles!!!!! :blaughing:

I hope you're right.

Yup, they're evil, they tease me whenever they hear something Britney-related cuz they know I love her. :idkney:

I think she can hold conversation. The problem with Britney is so much complex then people think. I will try to explain my point of view in few notes.

* she went through hard times in life ( divorce, public breakdown, lost her kids, everybody judged her).

* at that time she obviously start to show some mental issues problem, but it's really hard for person to admitted that something is wrong with him/her.

* then they put her under c-ship, she was ashamed of herself because everything that bad happened to her in front of whole world.

* she was under hard medications, she lost her self, lost her confidence to meet new people to perform and somehow lock herself in her small circle of people.

* today we are witnessing more confident Britney, she obviously embrace her new self,  and she's satisfied with her life.

* yes, she is not the same performer as she used to be, but I really think that she's stiff because of her medications. She look and feel tired sometimes, but again its all because of her medications.

* the only problem with FF era and X factor is that her management team should not put her in the spotlight when she clearly wasn't in a good place. That obviously  ruined her image among her fans and gp.

* she's fighter and I love that about her, but as a fan I honestly think she should put more effort in her career, if she can not be the same performer as she once was, I'm OK with that. But there is so much more space to advancd her self as an artist.

9 hours ago, Brichney. said:

To be fair, Britney was smart and full of life but then the Justin breakup happened, her parents' divorce, media criticism, people trying to make money out of her because she was their business, Kevin divorce drama, and losing her babies. A girl can only take so much, she broke down and I believe she was medicated during Circus era. She lost that spark and taste for life (you can't blame her), once you're over people's BS (especially in show business) you're done. Britney's done with Hollywood and fame, she only does it as a job now. She also doesn't feel the pressure of proving anything to anybody, because once you fall so bad, and there's no one there for you, you completely change as a person. Britney wasn't well, she's improved a lot, but she'll never be the same again. Stop judging her, we know she's no longer able (or maybe she just doesn't want to? Maybe she's just over it and is like "Ok, whatever. I'll say whatever the **** you want me to say.") to hold a conversation. Yes, Kevin was with another woman and had a child, Britney's made a mistake, we all have - she was only 23? She's paid the price, big time. Move on.  

True. Doesn't matter if you're a celebrity or a regular person, a lot of time it's just very hard putting up with people and their bullshit. I wonder if the chick that said this can pick up social cues of somebody wanting to be left alone or are you still trying to pull words out of her? It'd be like this: 

Spoiler

Don't bother me, I'm thinking.  

I can see some  people still trying to continue the conversation by asking "What are you thinking about?" :weirdmeout:  

2 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

True. Doesn't matter if you're a celebrity or a regular person, a lot of time it's just very hard putting up with people and their bullshit. I wonder if the chick that said this can pick up social cues of somebody wanting to be left alone or are you still trying to pull words out of her? It'd be like this: 

Hide contents

Don't bother me, I'm thinking.  

I can see some  people still trying to continue the conversation by asking "What are you thinking about?" :weirdmeout:  

:awww:

so what are you thinking about? :idkney:

9 hours ago, TylerTremallose said:

he said she was like this with the whole crew that was involved with the whole thing, but interviews prove she cant hold a convo like she could in the past. 

Oh so you mean that even though she was horribly sick from the helicopter they brought her in on she's mentally ill. Gotcha.

So tired of such bullshit ALL the time. If she felt like crap no she wasn't going to engage with anyone there you numpty. She was probably busy trying not to blow chunks.

10 hours ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

People are so ridiculous. Britney can easily hold a conversation. She was going through a lot at that time and it probably made her even more anxious. There are so many people who will never move past 2007. 

Probably Britney just didn't WANT to have a conversation with this girl, whoever she is. :sassybrit: Isn't she from the cheetah girls? :squintney:

Britney seemed pretty uncomfortable and anxious around that time, very different from being mentally incapable of holding a conversation.

As a side note, the most comfortable she looked throughout the whole show was that time she was with will.i.am :explainlol:

10 hours ago, button said:

hey cappycorn87, what would ur reaction be if the legendary miss Britney Jean Spears told u "I hate u".

This is a supposition so dont tell me "Britney wouldn't do that", "Brint is professional" or some ****.

Answer the ************* question

I'm not answering because Britney would never treat a fan like that so no need to entertain such a thing

4 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I'm not answering because Britney would never treat a fan like that so no need to entertain such a thing

It's mathematically incorrect to say "Britney would never treat a fan like that".

There is a probability that she could tell a fan "I hate u". It's absolutely possible. You are wrong.

So now answer the question. What would u do if Britney told u that she hates you?

Archived