'Britney has a mental disability, she can't hold a conversation'

Mr. Lucky

18 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

When she had an earpiece during X Factor it was because she was busy listening to potential demos for her upcoming album Bethany Janet. Britney was so passionate about the album that she literally listened to thousands of demos and wanted to make it her best album ever. 

It was certainly worth the hard work :ipass:

She was so flawlessly dedicated.  :tiffanycries:  :wendycry:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, TylerTremallose said:

he said she was like this with the whole crew that was involved with the whole thing, but interviews prove she cant hold a convo like she could in the past. 

She's there to do a job, not be friends or interact

Her interviews go just fine

7 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Britney is a professional

hey cappycorn87, what would ur reaction be if the legendary miss Britney Jean Spears told u "I hate u".

This is a supposition so dont tell me "Britney wouldn't do that", "Brint is professional" or some ****.

Answer the ************* question

I think Britney was really nervous and anxious during the live shows of X Factor. She seemed a lot more comfortable during the auditions. I remember she said in IABJ she had anxiety/was quite shy or something along those lines. But i think her confidence has improved a lot since 2010-2012. 

56 minutes ago, notacamwhore said:

Britney can hold a conversation, she does just not give a single **** about you "adrienne bailon" who's only famous for dating a kardashian

not giving a *** about everything is the best solution to cure your mental staff! I know how she feels and i respect that

59 minutes ago, notacamwhore said:

Britney can hold a conversation, she does just not give a single **** about you "adrienne bailon" who's only famous for dating a kardashian

I wouldn't say that's the only reason Adrienne is famous. She was in The Cheetah Girls before that and another girl group called 3LW. But she's not very likeable and now she's on that awful talk show. 

I'm not even getting into this topic, but I wanted to say....

1 hour ago, TemptedBoy said:

But getting her lines fed to her with an earpiece, all the time?

A lot of them do it, though. RuPaul does it constantly, and I don't see anyone talking about him having a mental disability because of it.

So if she used that as a point against Britney, I find it hypocritical and hilarious as hell. It's the same thing as a teleprompter. Big deal. :britoverit:

1 hour ago, Dirk said:

Actually, this is a way to protect yourself, bc if you're a genuine person you can say things very personal talking to someone... and being in her position we all know things will be in the media and stuff and it's a way to protect yourself, she doesn't trust those fake people and she's not interested in hold a conversation w them. When she was younger she was so open to those people and they took advantage of her genuine personality. 

It's just that simple and people are just too rude to think a bit and just call it a mental disability.

Yeah exactly. She went through a lot and people aren't respectful of it. You can't just say that someone has a mental disability especially in public based off of an encounter. She was having a very hard time and then went through more hard times during the Femme Fatale era. They don't even bother to imagine how they would react to the scrutiny she received throughout her career. 

2 hours ago, notacamwhore said:

Exactly this, lmao.

Britney is very transparent, she can't fake it. If she doesn't want to talk to you, she won't hide it.

Archived