'Britney has a mental disability, she can't hold a conversation'

Mr. Lucky

So, a friend from work just showed this to me. I had never seen this, but I did suspect this is what happened on the X Factor.

Britney didn't seem into it at all. But getting her lines fed to her with an earpiece, all the time?:lostney:

Related image

I am not blind to her mental and emotional issues. Being a teenager is hard enough, but having your image, body, and every move you make scrutinized by the entire world could easily break the strongest individual. And unfortunately for Britney, sometimes it seems like it broke her permanently.

Even if the conservatorship is permanent, at least she seems in a much better place now?  :idkney:

Related image

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney had just gone through a huge breakdown and we all suspect that there was a second hidden breakdown. 

Regardless, this girl comes across as one of those typical attention seeking catty *******. Britney being the sweet soul that she is probably sensed that this no name is a vicious **** and wanted nothing to do with her. 

1 minute ago, Sharkney said:

Britney had just gone through a huge breakdown and we all suspect that there was a second hidden breakdown. 

This girl comes across as uninformed, unaware and a catty *****. 

right, the 2nd secret breakdown of 2010 or something... what were those pictures ppl say allegedly show her being not ok?

Guest $elfish
3 minutes ago, Sharkney said:

This girl comes across as uninformed, unaware and a catty *****. 

Do you mean the one in 2010? When she cut her hair in Disneyland 

6 minutes ago, TylerTremallose said:

my moms cousin is a news anchor. he used to live and work in vegas and helped assist the whole vegas residency surprise. he said when he would try to talk to her, she didnt know how to hold a convo like she was a child. 

She obviously was not interested in talking to your cousin

Guest Brichney.

To be fair, Britney was smart and full of life but then the Justin breakup happened, her parents' divorce, media criticism, people trying to make money out of her because she was their business, Kevin divorce drama, and losing her babies. A girl can only take so much, she broke down and I believe she was medicated during Circus era. She lost that spark and taste for life (you can't blame her), once you're over people's BS (especially in show business) you're done. Britney's done with Hollywood and fame, she only does it as a job now. She also doesn't feel the pressure of proving anything to anybody, because once you fall so bad, and there's no one there for you, you completely change as a person. Britney wasn't well, she's improved a lot, but she'll never be the same again. Stop judging her, we know she's no longer able (or maybe she just doesn't want to? Maybe she's just over it and is like "Ok, whatever. I'll say whatever the **** you want me to say.") to hold a conversation. Yes, Kevin was with another woman and had a child, Britney's made a mistake, we all have - she was only 23? She's paid the price, big time. Move on.  

Archived