'Britney has a mental disability, she can't hold a conversation'

Mr. Lucky

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, button said:

It's mathematically incorrect to say "Britney would never treat a fan like that".

There is a probability that she could tell a fan "I hate u". It's absolutely possible. You are wrong.

So now answer the question. What would u do if Britney told u that she hates you?

She never has in her long career

14 minutes ago, JSnews said:

Maybe Britney just didn't find Adrienne Bailon that interesting. 

that's what i was thinking lol. she was also super anxious back then and nervous around new people. but lets say that back in 2011 this was the case (which i highly doubt). we can all attest to the fact now that shes a lot better. shes had numerous interviews and appearances since then where she is a lot more relaxed and energetic and fun. if she was so "mentally unstable that she cant hold a conversation" it would easily come across in her appearances. 

20 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

This irrelevant chick wanted to meet Britney and Britney was not interested in being bothered

20 hours ago, notacamwhore said:

Britney can hold a conversation, she does just not give a single **** about you "adrienne bailon" who's only famous for dating a kardashian

Can you guys stop coming with irrelevant arguments:ponderney: We know several interviewers who have described Britney like this in 2011-2013. Why deny it? 

She has improved a lot now though.

1 hour ago, wut said:

Can you guys stop coming with irrelevant arguments:ponderney: We know several interviewers who have described Britney like this in 2011-2013. Why deny it? 

She did her interviews and did them well

She's there to do her job, not become close to strangers

21 minutes ago, Brad Adamson said:

There must be some truth in this, she charges people who idolise her $1800 for the privilege of not having a conversation with her

Adrienne has never met Britney

Most celebs have meet and greets and don't have conversations with the fans like that

They greet the fans and take their pics and keep it moving

6 hours ago, wut said:

You're a little **** stop judging Britney you don't know her or her personality, you're not a fan :quirkney:

On 13/06/2017 at 6:50 PM, TylerTremallose said:

my moms cousin is a news anchor. he used to live and work in vegas and helped assist the whole vegas residency surprise. he said when he would try to talk to her, she didnt know how to hold a convo like she was a child. 

I don't think she trusts anyone and doesn't talk to anyone. I was at a famous landmark in the US a few years ago (anonymity I don't want anyone fired here) and we were talking about the Vegas residency when someone behind me in the queue cut in that their brother was her stand in driver one night. He said that he tried to talk to her about how she was, the weather and her evening and he just got stared at.

She clearly just doesn't feel comfortable with people she doesn't know.

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

I don't think she trusts anyone and doesn't talk to anyone. I was at a famous landmark in the US a few years ago (anonymity I don't want anyone fired here) and we were talking about the Vegas residency when someone behind me in the queue cut in that their brother was her stand in driver one night. He said that he tried to talk to her about how she was, the weather and her evening and he just got stared at.

She clearly just doesn't feel comfortable with people she doesn't know.

I think she has really bad social anxiety and it doesn't help that many people have taken advantage of her so now she's like guarded. 

13 hours ago, notacamwhore said:

You're a little **** stop judging Britney you don't know her or her personality, you're not a fan :quirkney:

But neither do you though:ponderney: But by watching earlier interviews there's no denying that Britney has been uncomfortable being on set. Sorry for not being delusional.

Archived